‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐞 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I just have to say that your outfits are amazing! :drooling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve been secretly (well now publicly :laughing:) stalking your thread for a little while. Is it possible to have 6 outfits like this? For male and female. You can think of them as Mayan. They live where it’s blazing hot so they don’t wear much clothing but they don’t walk around in swimsuits either. It has fantasy kingdom vibes.

9 Likes

Is it like a tropical kingdom?

3 Likes

Yeah. It’s sort of like one.

3 Likes

Hey! Do you think you could create me some princess outfits in pink and white? Like maybe 4 or 5! Also some villager type outfits.

6 Likes

Hi @xyffion would you be able to do me a couple of outfit options using the coral coloured trousers (see below) I just can’t find anything that I like to go with them. Thanks :slight_smile: xx

7 Likes

This was what I did with the pants. Hopefully it helps :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s a nice outfit, I just wanted a few ideas is all.

Also (and I know its childish) but I giggled when I read the word pants, I’m British so call them trousers. I hear pants and I think someone’s talking about underwear :joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

if you had time or wanted to, could you put together some alt outfits :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

10 Likes

outfit

outfit

outfit

haven’t tested this outfit yet, so it might not work

outfit

outfit

not at all!

8 Likes

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

generic female

plus female

kinda reminds me of avatar the last airbender, the water tribe clothes

outfit

generic female

plus female

outfit

generic female

plus female

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

haha, thank you! … <3 i’m a bit iffy on the male clothes lol

12 Likes

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

generic female

plus female

outfit

generic female

plus female

15 Likes

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

10 Likes

I love these, thank you so much xx

4 Likes

Thank you! They look great :blush: Male clothing isn’t my strong suit either so I’ll just go with what you gave me lol

4 Likes

Hi can you do some black elegant outfits please

4 Likes

hey <3 I’m in need of 7 steampunk-victorian clothing for a female spy, and she wears the thin rectangle glasses

i’m also in need of 6 steampunk-victorian outfits for a steam engineer along with 6 outfits for her brother.

Here’s a ref:

MC ^^^ (female spy)

Steam Engineer ^^^

Her brother ^^^

7 Likes

Hi, me again @xyffion I am obsessed with your outfits so here I am to ask if you could give me some more inspiration. I need 4 outfits for an edgy 20-something year old. She’s not a goth or anything, she’s just a bit edgy/spiky if you know what I mean. I need 2 casual type outfits for her and 2 more formal ones, is that ok?

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

how do you do this ? :exploding_head: :scream:

3 Likes