Trivia Game: Everyone can Join

Here are the Directions:

Each person will be given 5 heart’s to begin with, each of them contain a ability that will help you for each question. You can have the ability to get some more hearts but, You have to earn them. And if you end up with zero or at least one heart, you can pm for a total of three questions to get some hearts. (Now keep in mind that you will have a random set of hearts and you will have two of the same and the rest different). Each round contains a certain topic.

Here are the hearts:

:yellow_heart:: Extra Time.

:blue_heart:: Gives you exactly 2 hints.

:purple_heart:: Allows you to move to a question if you don’t want to answer it.

:green_heart:: Allows you to switch your answer only one time.

:heart:: Automatically takes you to the next round but, only at the end of the last question, if your are one of the last people.

:black_heart:: This heart is the death heart, which means that if you lost the other round, you can skip someone and they will sit out for the next round while you play.

:heartpulse:: This heart is rarely given out but, if you have at least one or more, you can chose two hearts for the price of one.

If you want to play, we can start the game as soon as we get enough people. :smirk:

4 Likes

Joining!

1 Like

I didn’t read your profile, so I’m gonna give them to you now.

1 Like

I want to play too! Sounds fun!

1 Like

Aright, Pm me when you’re ready for your hearts🔥 Plz

1 Like

Boop

1 Like

OoOoO can I join?

1 Like

Can I join?

1 Like

Gm, yes you can join, currently im working on something and we will start the. Game soon And one person can could the start game when i’m not around so around 7:00 - 8:00 we can start and i will give your hearts later thank you!!!

1 Like

Joining! What time is it for everyone rn?

1 Like

Joining

1 Like

7.24pm

1 Like

It’s 11:25 AM for me

1 Like

Pm me if you haven’t received your hearts.

Ok now, I will have a list of what hearts i’ve given you, so ik what you used and haven’t used, Please keep in mind the game will start soon, I just came to drop off the hearts.

Ok, everyone should have 5 heart’s, if you have four or more let me know…

1 Like
1 Like