Wanna find your new episode bestfriend group 😅

Virgo sisters :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thanks for joining also :heart:

1 Like

1. What’s your zodiac sign (dont worry, this won’t decide your group of friends) :heart: = Cancer :cancer:

2. What are you in the Episode Community (Writer, Artist, Editor, etc.)= Writer, Reader & Editor

3. What’s your favorite food and color and animal?= Every food, colour= Purple, Blue, Black & Red ,Animal= Lion, dolphin and dog

4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?= IDK maybe Loud Chewing, Being Late, Interrupting, Talking During A Movie, People Who Walk Slow, Staring At Someone’s Phone, Have a lot ig!

5. Anything else you would like to include (Hobbys, Sports, Likes, Dislikes, etc.)= Sports, tiktok and pretty much everything.

Also try and include your age if possible, if not than that’s more than okay= 15

3 Likes

I am a cancer :woozy_face:

Writer ,editor and reader!

My favorite food is lasagna and taco, my favorite color is blue and my favorite animal is hedgehog. :see_no_evil:

People that ignores you, and just overall don’t treat you well. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

In my spare time I like coding (of course :joy:), archery and baking. I love music and photography as well. I am currently in high school, and I really hate doing homework :call_me_hand: :joy:

2 Likes

Yayyy! Ty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Tyyyy :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Heyyy another cancer!

2 Likes

Ofc :heart:

1 Like

Hii!!

1. I’m virgo
  2. I’m a starting writer and coder, and I’ve been a reader for quite long
  3. I love a lot of foods, so I would say anything with chocolate; my favourite colours are red and blue; and my favourite animals would be wolf’s.
  4. My biggest pet peeve are liars
  5. I like field hockey, painting writing and going out with friends
    I’m between 15 and 20 years old
1 Like

Ooo helloo :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Wassup :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Eating my Easter egg :drooling_face: :joy:

How about you? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Virgo queens!!! Nice to meet you, i’ll get back to you very soon.

1 Like

This is such a nice idea! :relaxed:

zodiac sign: Cancer although I’m born so late at night I’m also/almost a Leo according to my friends obsessed w astrology. But my age is 15, 16 in a few months.
what are you in the Episode Community? (writer, artist, editor, etc.): writer, reader and artist (ig?!)
favourite food: pizza
favourite colour: blue
favourite animal: not a big animal fan but dolphins
biggest pet peeve? slow walkers
anything else you would like to include (hobbies, sports, likes, dislikes): hobbies: baking, netball, coding on Episode. not a big sports person. I love music, all Marvel, Star Wars and sitcoms (like New Girl or B99). I strongly dislike school.

1 Like

This is so sweet,

Scorpio

I’m a writer and I make covers

Fave food Asian and I love dogs. Fave colour is pink! :heartpulse:

Lying is something I hate the most so yeah. I’m really loyal and loving!

I’m 24, I love dancing and writing. There’s a lot more to me, looking forward to getting to know as many of you as I can!

1 Like

I’m laying down haha, what time is it at yours? :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

This is cute and wouldnt mind making an episode friend😊

1. Zodiac sign: scorpio and I’m old
 :see_no_evil: please dont match me with teenagers.
  2. Writer and reader in episode
  3. Fav food: pasta/chicken
 ice cream :joy:
    Fav colors: pink and black
    Fav animal: elephant
  4. Pet peeve: dishonesty
  5. I like going out to shop but
 covid :woman_shrugging:
    I like to be a home body and watch tv :sweat_smile: write and read. I play a game called GoS on my phone daily. I dont play sports but I’ll watch football. When I was in HS I was in the colorguard with the marching band
 and yes, I went to band camp :rofl:
2 Likes

Yay! Adding you to a group chat with the people I think is the perfect match right now!

1. What’s your zodiac sign (dont worry, this won’t decide your group of friends) :heart:
    I AM A GEMINIIII

2. What are you in the Episode Community (Writer, Artist, Editor, etc.)
    I am entering the DL contest and i draw on ibis paint x

3. What’s your favourite food and color and animal?
    Chocolates! Grey and blue and elephant

4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
    I am kinda too sensitive??

5. Anything else you would like to include (Hobbys, Sports, Likes, Dislikes, etc.)
    I like writing poems, i like someone who will give a good effort in friendship as me
    I don’t give up on people easily tho
    I am trynna get a glow up or something
    And someone who would give good advice please

Also try and include your age if possible, if not than that’s more than okay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I am 16 almost 17 in two months

Looking forward to this!!!

1 Like

What’s your zodiac sign (dont worry, this won’t decide your group of friends) :heart:
I am a 20-year-old Aries (so please don’t put me with underage people, just 18+) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What are you in the Episode Community (Writer, Artist, Editor, etc.)
I started writing a while ago but I didn’t really get a hang of coding plus I was very busy with my studies so I gave it up and for now I am just a passionate reader although I hope I will get back to writing my own stories some day :hugs:

What’s your favourite food and color and animal?
I really like pizza :sweat_smile:, my fav colour is yellow :yellow_heart: and I can’t choose between cats and dogs (I have both)

What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I hate when people are being rude and disrespectful towards others without any valid reason

Anything else you would like to include (Hobbys, Sports, Likes, Dislikes, etc.)
Well I really like reading and writing ofc, and also travelling (I have visited 17 countries so far). I also like riding a bike :blush:

1 Like
  1. What’s your zodiac sign (dont worry, this won’t decide your group of friends) :heart:
    Virgo :15

2. What are you in the Episode Community (Writer, Artist, Editor, etc.)
    Artist /editor

3. What’s your favourite food and color and animal?
    Fettuccine . My fav color is black and blue and animal is koala :koala:

4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
    Not sure, I get annoyed easily

5. Anything else you would like to include (Hobbys, Sports, Likes, Dislikes, etc.)
    I love dancing , drawing , racquetball. I dislike many things like rude people, ppl who make fake promises.ppl who judge others.

6. I’m 15 years old

2 Likes