Want to be character in my book?

Hi everyone!
I have recently just posted the first three chapters of my new book. The book is called _something about us_. The book is about a girl called Kylie who moves across the country with her twin brother and has to restart her life. She thought that was hard, but not until she met Tristan Wells did she knew that her life was changed forever :two_hearts::cupid:

I am Currently writing chapter 4 and I need some new characters. The characters will be re occurring throughout the book and will have at least 3 lines, as well as appearing in most of the chapters.

If You want to be a character, comment below your name and what you want your character to look like. if you want a specific outfit style, comment below and also comment if you want your character to have a specific personality.

Here is the link to my book if you would like to check it out so far- _http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5340593392058368

Many thanks, Jessica :grinning:
insagram- @ep.jessd

1 Like

What style is your story in? :grin:

Hi my story is in Ink

Here are my INK character details:
imageimage

If you’re crediting, please credit me @winter05.episode. :grin:

I would love to

Name β€”>aya
Character look β€”>

Clothes β€”> just add anything with gold biker jacket

Ok what do you want your character to be called? :grinning:

Ok, have you got an insta or twitter that I can give you a shoutout at the end?

Winter :grin:

Ok I will contact you when the chapters up. It should be around next Friday or Saturday :grinning:

Okay, great. :slight_smile:

No, I just have account here and on Episode app

Would love to be in your story :slight_smile:

I would love to be in your story! Here are my character details:

Name: Everleigh
Hair: Rebel Half Shaved Hairstyle (Black)
Face: Soft Heart
Eyebrows: Defined Natural
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Purple)
Nose: Elven
Mouth: Classic (Rose)
Body: Ink Female (Fair)

ok

1 Like

ok I will text you when the chapter is posted, it should be around next Friday or saturday

1 Like

ok I will update you when the chapter is up, it should be around next Friday/ saturday

1 Like

ok I will update you when the chapter is up, it should be around next Friday or saturday

If you still need more

Hello there! I would love to be a character in your story!

RENEE1

Great :wink:. If you want to shout out , you can shout out my Episode app name β€”> @ya