Want to do a R4R?

I’m kinda tight for time (I feel so flaky -_- , I’m so sorry) but I’ll hopefully get to your story by tomorrow but I’m currently in the process of reading your story.

I find it really cool that you’ve got a sports-based story, I’ve not read many sport revolving episode stories (and let us stan a female football player)

Fantastic cover! I’ll try to get to you tomorrow or the day after and I tend to use Insta more so I’ll DM you :heart:

1 Like

Awesome! I will send the screenshots of your story too through DM as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let’s do R4R!
Title: Scarlet Rose
Author name: Charlotte
Description: For 16 years, you are locked away from the world to hide your powers. What happens when you escape? Not every fairytale has a happy ending - will yours? (CC, choices matter, games)

Cover: Here’s the old cover (and the soon to be one)

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/5027860695023616
Password: cupcakes
Feedback? Would be great! Either pm or on the thread is absolutely fine :relaxed:

1 Like

I really like the premise of this story as it was something I cared about quite a lot as I was growing up since I played soccer (Brits call it football haha) & really believed in including females in sports. Love how thought out the story line was as well - I can tell it took a lot of love and time. One tip would be maybe check grammar by using Grammarly as well as some popping characters in the first episode (maybe do a &command instead of an @ command) to get rid of that issue :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Faith.episode.cats

1 Like

Anyone up for an R4R?

Story: New Beginnings
Genre: Fantasy/Drama
Chapters: 5 (more coming soon)
Author: Zach
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6304652187598848

Description: For over a decade, Amy lived under her father’s tyranny as the “Princess”. Now, brought back to Earth, will she discover an unknown power deep within her?
CC | Choices | 2Li

2 Likes

Awe thank you so much :heartbeat: :heartbeat::heartbeat:
I’m in love with your story too you put a lot of work into it. The dialogue is amazing and directing and the t.v, phone scenes were all beautiful :heart_eyes: :heart:

You took alot of time to write your story as well, I love how you represent the characters is the MC Indian?

@Days

1 Like

Thank you for reading as well as for the kind words and yes, he is Indian :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Michelle.renae

I’m currently reading your story and will send you screenshots soon :heart: (on chapter 2 atm)

@charlottestories
@epi.zach

I’ll read both of your stories after I’m done with Michelle’s :heart:

1 Like

@charlottestories

Sorry for the long wait - I’ve read up to 3 chapters :heart:

Here are the screenshots and my thoughts are that it is like a cool take on Rapunzel (the locked in the tower bit anyway) and the directing is top notch as hell - like wow, the use of overlays and interactive tappable overlays. Also, a very interesting fantasy story - I don’t really read fantasy often but I love when a world is believable which is what you achieved

1 Like

R4R?:two_hearts:
Title- The Baddest Szn 1
Author- JLIT
Description- Be Apart of “The Baddest” a click in Highschool as you follow Jordan’s life in her leader status
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5802639068692480
Feedback ?- Yes, through PM

1 Like

Thank you so much! I loved reading your story so much! Can’t wait to see where it goes

@epi.zach
@JLit

I’m not going to do read for reads at the moment on the thread as I’m pretty overwhelmed so please don’t start on my story since it won’t be fair. I’ll hopefully check both of your stories out when I get the time with no strings attached.

:heart:

1 Like

Np💕

1 Like

@Sydney_H

Can you please close this thread? Thank you!

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: