Please note that the Writer’s Portal is optimized for Google Chrome, and is the recommended browser to use.
- Try to clear your cache and cookies from the browser. You can learn more at this link
- Turn off or disable your browser extensions.
- Try pulling up the web portal in another browser. If it works in one browser but not another, please let us know!
- Try to sign out completely, fully close your browser, reopen it, and sign back in.
- Try using a different laptop or desktop. If this works as well, please let us know.
This is what episode told me to do when I had the same problem. Follow these steps and everything should go back to normal.
Chrome won’t even load the portal
Really? I use google chrome to write in my portal.
MacBook problems I guess
Oh, I see. I wasn’t able to preview in the portal using a MacBook on google chrome.