Welcome to Jemma's art shop! (covers, splashes, or art scenes)

Would you do a splash with this character:

Capture01
Capture01.PNG212x622 53.1 KB

and this background:

588369.jpg2048x1365 166 KB

containing the text: This story contains mature themes and strong language
Pls make the text look creepy
tnx :blush:

And another splash in this:

the text: Credits: @Jemma1

They are amazing you are an artist

Can you make me “this story uses sound”
Im gonna send you a chahacter and a backround
10 min you have the details

Jemma, are my splashes done? :thinking:

I haven’t gottoen through any of the shading yet and im almost done with coloring the hand

hiii if you could do one for me please message back and I’ll give you all the details. Thanks so much for giving us this opportunity :revolving_hearts:

Go ahead and send the details. I am going yo busy for most of the day to day, so expect it to be done around midnight. :grinning:

the only thing that’s a bit off is the lips. could you not tone those and then send them to me? ty!

okay! tysm! Sorry for the late reply too hah.
body, taupe
brows, mature round
hair, straight (auburn)
eyes, unturned feline (toffee)
face, round
nose, hooked
lips, full round (ruby red)
position: cry_sniff_loop

and the boy mc…
body, taupe
eyebrows, medium sharp
hair, short cropped hair (black)
eyes, piercing almond (blue)
face, diamond
nose, button
lips, small round (taupe)
position: standing behind the girl, hugging her

thank you so much for this it means the world to me!!!

Is that a little better?

Hey can you please do a cover with this charecter maybe a street background (you can choose as I don’t mind).Thanks in advance :grin:

Do you want to send the details?

yes of course. I’ll do a cover based on my own judgement i hope that’s ok

ya you got it.

1 Like

Hello everybody! My name is Lily and I’ll be working with Jemma to help with requests and artwork on this forum! (Essentially we’re getting the requests twice as fast now). We also just wanted to mention that these do take time to create, and as easy as they may seem, they do take time. So please understand we’re trying to get these back to you as soon as possible, but we also want them to look the best that we can make them. As always requests are always open just please be aware we are working on them mostly over the weekends since during the weekday we tend to be busier, Overall we’re so glad many of you are happy with the works we’ve given you and we hope that you’ll continue to support us!
-Lily-:cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

That’s perfectly fine. :stuck_out_tongue: