What do you want to be when you grow up?

Same! :grinning:

Hummmā€¦ This is a good question, I want to go to Stanford study business, go to cosmetology school and open up my own shop. But I have also thought about becoming an actor scene I have been very good at it but that may be a little side job.

3 Likes

A music artist and actressā€”starting homeschooling next semester to focus on my career path :face_with_hand_over_mouth::heart:

4 Likes

lets become actresses together :sweat_smile: we would be the shortest there

1 Like

Package deal, and yes!!! :heart::joy:

1 Like

We about to be famous :star_struck: :star_struck: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh, donā€™t even get me started on itā€¦ Iā€™m. Allergic. To. Everything. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Same. Iā€™m allergic to stinking grass! Whyā€¦ just why?! :sob::joy:

4 Likes

I love cosmetology. I was also thinking of being a nail tech or makeup artist.

2 Likes

Good plan! I hope you get into Stanford, itā€™s got a low acceptance rate.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Omg!! Same

I am literally allergic to all animals and flowers and nuts and grass and like everything else on earth and dairy.

4 Likes

Dairy too?
I feel really bad about complaining now; it must be even worse for you :frowning:

2 Likes

Wait really? Cause I actually got taught that word in I think middle school and then again later in high school (from my biology and geography teachers) :flushed:

1 Like

A neonatal nurse or an actress. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I am interested in so many things ahhhhh
A surgeon, psychiatrist/psychologist, translator, architect, music therapist, voice actor, personal trainer, homicide detective, flight attendant, marine biologistā€¦ the list can go on :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol.

Just do a google search.

2 Likes

Well, Iā€™m a teacher. Iā€™m not really planning on doing anything different in a good while.

2 Likes

psychologist or anything related to psychology. i really like how the human brain works.

1 Like