What is this? šŸ˜«

Ugh, Iā€™m gonna have to learn to get used to this if this is a new update that they sprung on us with no warning. So far, itā€™s kinda discombobulating to look at. Unless this is like a trial run the Episode staff is doing, I hope they find a way to make it look better because, on desktop, the layout looks awful.

Yeah it ainā€™t bad, I didnā€™t even register that I didnā€™t have to scroll up/down to see the outfitā€¦I forgot that was a recurring inconvenience lol. Also, the way we can hide some items instead of doing the whole back and forth of switching items to see what looks better on outfits is pretty nice!

10 Likes

Yep! Just the layout that I found :astonished: jarring :astonished:

3 Likes

I both like it and dislike it. I like that we donā€™t have to scroll all the way up to see the outfit and/or blindly dress our characters.

I donā€™t like how busy it looks. Thereā€™s a lot happening here, almost too much

5 Likes

This. Like, I donā€™t hate it, but at the same time itā€™s so busy at first look. idk. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll get used to it and itā€™s neat to not have to scroll around to dress a character and check how it looks butā€¦ itā€™s a lot.

2 Likes

I also think that the layout can be worked on. Itā€™s not half so bad if you hide the outfits on the side.
But even then, it feels like it could use a little more work on how they place the filter options for the clothes and the options above the character previewer. Iā€™ll admit this is kind of throwing me off. Or, maybe I just need time to get used to it? Itā€™s a big change that was surprising. I think this is a good base to improve off of and tbh Iā€™d much rather work with this than what we had before.

2 Likes

I really dislike this update so much. :woman_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

same

I saw this too, it was so random, donā€™t know how to feel about it yetā€¦ :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yep youā€™re right about that one

i like it. no more deleting a piece of clothing to see how your character looks like it without it and then scrolling again down to find it to re-add it. the outfits sections doesnā€™t take up so much space anymore itā€™s just a simple click to hide/ unhide it. and no more scrolling down to find a piece of clothing and then scrolling all the way to the top again

3 Likes

this update would be 10x better if they added a layering system to the clothing :weary:

12 Likes

Facts.

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking.

1 Like

Yeah it is very sudden but on the bright side it we donā€™t have to scroll all the way up to see how our characters look.

Also this is way better than that failed animation update that occurred back in January lol.

3 Likes

The update definitely was sudden. But I think it was needed anyways. They did mention that they are making some updates here and there on both the app and the portal. But itā€™s way better than some previous updates in the past. :joy::joy::joy:

Weā€™re so sorry this caught everyone off guard with this update! This update slipped past us in terms of putting out what was new. We truly do apologize.

Anyways, the UI update to the Outfit Editor is meant to make it easier to see your character and the changes you make as you scroll through further clothing and/or down the page. Additionally, clothing items now have a visibility toggle, so you can turn on or off a clothing item to see how everything pairs together without having to remove every piece on and off.

26 Likes

Oh, thanks Tory.

2 Likes

Thanks Tory!!!

Iā€™m sorry, I absolutely do not like the update on the epsiode interactive website that changed the format of when you create an outfit on mobile. It was perfectly fine the way it was being able to see a lot of clothing items at once. I donā€™t like how now you can only see a row of 3-4 clothing items in one horizontal row. I literally beg for it to be put back to how it was before. I donā€™t like not being able to scan quickly for the clothes I want and now I have to scroll. Please get rid of this how we got rid of the wrinkles with facial expressions update back in January :sob::sob: