💖 ~ What's In A Username? ~

:thinking: I’m pretty sure I was just hungry

5 Likes

Well Amber is my first name… H is my last initial and episode bc i need something to connect it to episode :joy:

2 Likes

Is it okay if I tell stories of other usernames I had on other websites and games?

2 Likes

Well I’m Lexi and i play episode so…TADA!

1 Like

Yeah, sure! Many people above had done this, so I have no problem. Go ahead xD

1 Like

well um “epi” is short for episode which is the reason i’m on here, “uwu” is just cute, and “queen” is cause i couldnt think of anything else lmao

4 Likes

bummmmp

pika pika

1 Like

:yellow_heart: ~ tHaNkS! ~ :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Episode.Cameronwrite
^ ^ name ^
^ ^
^ What I love to do
Obviously the game we all play

1 Like

I choose this username because I’m sweet like a kendy and I love the word: crush!:heart:

2 Likes

~ bumparoopa bumpity bump! :yellow_heart:

Got the name from the God of war 2018 game, I also love Greek mythology/names and gender neutral names so I made Atreus gender neutral for me lol

2 Likes

“If the shoe fits, if it fits, wear it!”

First thing I could think of. :smile:

2 Likes

Story Time:
Okay so I was given my name a long time ago by a guy I game with. We were playing Minecraft one day and we went our separate ways exploring and such and I came across a meadow biome full of flowers. I did what any sane person would do and picked every :clap: single :clap: one :raised_hands: I then took them all back to my friends house and proceeded to plant them all around, inside, on top of his house. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Welp when he saw what I did I was forevermore known as FlowerGriefer :crazy_face::tulip:

4 Likes

Well okay then.

I chose ThatRandomPerson because it’s really just the first thing that came to mind when I was making my account. Usually I go with Cara_D613, because it’s my name and birthday, but I decided to be creative. So here we are.

ThatRandomPerson is ( to me, at least ) that one person that you see everywhere, but you never really get to know them well, or it doesn’t process that you actually see them. It’s also just sort of a representation of being somebody that’s just there. Basically just a random nobody that you don’t really care about.

I just came up with all of that. That was not what I had going through my name when I chose my username :joy:

3 Likes

Here goes…

My username's life story

When I was little my mom had a friend that would come over very often. We were really close since she was like a second mom to me. While my mom finished college her friend would look after me and play games with me and read me bedtime stories. She would always call me “Miss Ruby”. A few years later she ended up getting into a horrible accident. Sadly, she didn’t survive. My username is kind of a tribute to her :heart:

6 Likes

irishpotato

Well for starters irishpotato, sounded more like a joke to me, but the story is irish is supposed to be my “Media name” because I don’t like revealing my identity and potato because I’m a human who looks like a fab potato, so yeaaaah and the reason why the username is lowercased because it will look serious and weird IrishPotato oOf

3 Likes

Malvika1
Because my birthday is on 10 april, and I didn’t count the value of zero

1 Like

This is literally how I did mine S for first name, C for last name and the number 22 from the day of my birthday :joy:

3 Likes

can we get this thread going again or what

don't click unless you are fully prepared

it’s my name, like that’s it.

1 Like