šŸ’– ~ What's In A Username? ~

~ Bumpity Bumpy Bump

When I first was figuring out how to use the Writerā€™s Portal, Iā€™ve stumbled onto the old forums for figuring out stuff like spot directing. I already had an idea what my Episode writing name should be, but for some reason I didnā€™t want to use it, since I knew that it would be a while until I actually publish something and didnā€™t want to spoil my story ideas much.

IDK, I literally just chose three different syllables, though the Low bit is the same first letter as my actual last name, and the G bit is a play on words with Low Gravity :kissing:

Maybe in a way, Iā€™ve always liked the name Parker so thatā€™s something

3 Likes

~ Bump

1 Like

Bump!

2 Likes

Anu_RomanogersFan

I chose this username because:-
ā— My nickname is Anu. :slightly_smiling_face:
ā—‹ Romanogers is a ship name for Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers from MCU. I am a great fan of their understanding but a little platonic relationship. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
ā—I thought MCU fan would be a too common username so I thougth of giving a twist to the context. :wink:

With love :blob_hearts:
Anoushka :princess:t2:

1 Like

Wow! Never thought that someone shipped Nat and Steve too. It is always either Hawkeye and Black Widow (as weird as it sounds because Hawkeye has his own family and it would be so wrong :nauseated_face:) or Tony and Cap (bromance :rofl:)

1 Like

Lizards are dope

1 Like

I got my username from brainstorming with my friends at a restaurant and I love art and I thought something with food would be cute. I like waffles, so I though why not. I just started using it for lots of things and now the forums. Also, when sending a fan mail to one of my favorite authors, she responded and said she liked my username, so now I donā€™t want to change it! :joy: I also am very paranoid about my personal information, so I thought I better do something that doesnā€™t have anything to do with my name or age or anything like that.

2 Likes

Aohebe_S

I donā€™t know if I have posted here but I donā€™t care :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I canā€™t find it and I badly want to shre so yeah. Iā€™m sorry!

So, first of all, Aohebe Sapphirna is just a pseudonym. I donā€™t know, I just liked it in the past and it was when I was signing up in the forums so why not use that, right :expressionless:

Aohebe is from two japanese wordsā€”ao, ā€œblueā€ and hebe, ā€œsnakeā€. I think I formed this name when I got inspired of doing a lamia character by Boa Hancock (from One Piece), and it never happened because I was too lazy xD So anyway, I think thatā€™s pretty much it! and I swear Iā€™m not a snake lel

Sapphirnaā€¦ umā€¦ I donā€™t really even know where I got this name. I swear it wasnā€™t rooted from ā€˜sapphireā€™, too, though it may sound like itā€¦ um, I donā€™t really know. Maybe it was, or maybe Iā€™m just having another episode of forgetfulnessā€¦ well, anyway. I really liked the name that I EVEN WISHED FOR IT TO BE MY NAME INSTEAD which is very hurting for my mother, lel.

So yeah, I guess those are pretty much it :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Actually, many people ship Natasha and Steve. I have seen this in online sites like Quora.

Well, I also ship Hawkeye and Black Widow and it wonā€™t be wrong to have these feelings between coworkers unless Hawkeye does something and betrays his family :family_man_woman_girl_girl:. To Hawkeye, both of them are equal, just like Natasha considers both Hawkeye and Steve equal and can do anythig for them. :blush:

Also, for bromance :joy:, I consider Tony and Steve as those kind of people who are rivals and donā€™t miss out on any opportunity to either roast each other or be there for each other during tough times. :two_men_holding_hands:

2 Likes

Bumpy bump

1 Like

Lol, itā€™s just my nickname+episode :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve chosen this nickname because;

• Itā€™s short for ā€œSuper Human Elloā€
  • My nickname is Ello.
  • My childhood friend and I thought of a name to use if we were superheroes. She gave me this. I gave her KitKat, this part is of point but eeeh ā€¦ :sweat_smile:
1 Like

My username is so boring compared to some of the cool ones here! My name is Julianne (duh) and 7 is my lucky number - I picked it as a lucky number when I was young because I loved Harry Potter and there are 7 Harry Potter books :slight_smile:

1 Like

My username Minimayday, i use this for almost everything because my real parents when i lived with them they called our house mayday, and i am the youngest in our family so when my real parents passed away in a car crash, i wanted to remember them everywhere i go so every thing i make my username is Minimayday. Story behind my strange username.

1 Like

I chose mine because itā€™s my insta name, my name starts with z, and I didnā€™t want to use any of my nicknames because most of them are ugly/ family names or theyā€™re common in lots of names. :joy: or my real name.

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m an idiot and I thought adding .exe at the end sounded cool

So there you have it: idiot.exe

1 Like

Only one reason cause itā€™s my name lol

1 Like

My username is mostly influenced off my culture, which is Mexican :mexico: ā€œChamoyā€ is a popular liquid spice added to fruits, candy, and more, while ā€œbebeā€ means baby in Spanish.

Also low-key need to see @Waluigi in this thread haha

2 Likes

Is it weird that your name sounds majestic to me? It feels ethereal and pacific.

Makes me think of this song:

1 Like