Whats is your upcoming story

I wanna know what your upcoming story is, not your story that is already present but the story that you will create. If possible, provide details.

My upcoming Story Is: The Spectacular Ravens
Details: War, that’s all you get, Too many details in the story and Characters.
Since it uses multicharacter system, meaning there is no main character.
It’s hard to know where the story is heading and I’ve been working on it for months now like 7-6 months now.

But please, by all means, tell me more about yours. Also, you can tell me a story that you have just released but not a story that you have already released like 2-3 months ago.

11 Likes

Title - His Roses
Description- It’s her wedding day and she’s marrying the love of her life, however someone has sent her Roses her fiancées allergic to…

Tbh idek where I’m going with this my initial idea was for the main character or the love interest to die at the end of the story :smiling_imp:

But idk :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Title: The Five
Description: Life isn’t always fair or easy. Five different people. Each one with a story to tell, yet they share one common denominator; misfortune in their lives.
Release date: 1-2 months from now.

This is the large cover. The small one is still in progress.

It is a short story. 5 episodes as the MC’s. Each episode is dedicated to a MC. It’s definitely a mature story, it’s not for under 16s. There aren’t any graphic or sexual scenes inside or very triggering content. It’s just more adult. The first episode e.g. has a court scene for a white-collar crime. I don’t think a 13 yearl old will be very interested in that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Title: Tempting
Description: Being a rich one-hit-wonder having a bad breakup can lead you to some bad circumstances and “dating” Chicago’s most eligible bachelor. What happens when the two of you colide? Or when you figure out his motives?

2 Likes

Title: MANIC
Description: Watching someone you love in pain with nothing you can do is enough to make anyone go mad. But what happens when the madness takes over and leaves you a cold blooded killer?

also sometimes when im really in a mood, I go add a scene or 2 to this angsty satire, This Image is Not Shown, lol

2 Likes

I released my newest story very recently!
It’s about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).

Title: Rituals

My Instagram: gabi.episode

4 Likes

Title: Beauty and the Vampire
Details: A sophomore Bella goes back to school and meets a boy called Dylan. Who is this mysterious guy? Bella can’t help but to fall for him but little does she know he holds a massive secret that could change her life and her beliefs…

2 Likes

I have a story for the Squad contest that I’m releasing in a week, but I’m also going to write a story revolving around the internet (mostly around the dangers of social media).

Title: Squad: One Chance

Full Description: After arriving home to a mysterious envelope on her doorstep, a college scholar finds out that she’s been invited to participate in One Chance, a fantasy-action game that promises to turn her current life into her dream life. When she enters the game, she’s teamed with three strangers, and they are thrust into a world where they find themselves using supernatural abilities, fighting monsters, and making enemies.

2 Likes

My upcoming story is a squad entry. The MCs are my friends and I. I know it’s weird to have, I guess real people as MCs, but I’m mainly writing it to help cheer my friends up during a sad time.
Its about 5 friends who are bored and decide to join a realty TV show.
I don’t think it’ll be that interesting to other people, but to me, I think it’s special haha

3 Likes

Interesting, I’ll look forward to it :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to your story too! Make sure to send me a link as soon as you publish :wink:

1 Like

I’m thinking of publishing a story called “Your Eve”

Description

Description: Eve is just a typical high school girl blah blah blah… Yea no, not Eve, her life definitely comes with its twists. Let’s see if she can find a way to make life her b… ;))

I’m not sure if I’ll ever publish it but I’ve been steadily working on it. I don’t want people to see it as some “quirky story with quirky characters”, simply because they have different personalities than other popular stories or because the plot might not contain themes that are seen in popular stories :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My newest story called Breaking boundaries
I recently published it
Description- Noelle, a cheerleader is passionate about football.
She wants to show all the boys that girls have the ability to play football.

Will Noelle be able to break the boundaries?

Cover-

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671208766111744

5 Likes

My upcoming story is called Keep Your Eyes On Me

Description: She is a secret agent that finds criminals that the police can’t seem to get. What will happen when she falls in love with one of her partners even though it’s against the rules?

:woman_shrugging:I still need to get all my ideas for this story straight, but I think it may be interesting:)

4 Likes

title : The Barista

Description : You go back to the city where ur parents were killed after some unknown person decides to help u finding the killer. While looking for evidence u start to get to know this barista which is in ur suspect list. Will u be able to find the killer before he/she finds u?

Title : Dethia
Description: After dying cause of injustice, four people wake up in this strange room. They were given a mission, if they succeed they’ll come back to life but if they fail…they’ll live in darkness for eternity
(I’m supposed to write this one for the contest, but I will never finish it in time :woozy_face:)

2 Likes

Who doesn’t love to kill the mc or LI in their stories :relieved: best thing to do, no cap

3 Likes

Hey, I don’t know if it helps put i’m part of a team that’s made up of small authors and we do shout outs, story reviews if anyone’s interested

1 Like

Title: Cynical Minds

Description: After being kept captive and tortured most of your life you finally break out, 14 years later with your best friend, Elliot, together your going to find your families, but with only your assassin skills, psychotic mind, and serious sass, what are you meant to do?!

lol this is the first time I’ve tried to do this description :joy: :roll_eyes: :woozy_face:

1 Like

Well though I do not have an upcoming story I happen to have published a story not even a month ago called We Conquered

It just recently reached 100 reads so I’m super proud of it but do you guys ever feel sad because your like HOW DID THE BIG AUTHORS DO IT :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I’m currently writing a story called Imaginary Friend! I haven’t come up with a description yet, but here is a short summary:
Breaking news; there are possibly ghosts haunting the village! Tyler doesn’t believe anything of it and just lives his boring life as an unpopular nerd with no friends.
When Tyler becomes friends with a new student named Alison, people say that they can’t see her and that he’s childish for having an imaginary friend. Alison seems to act a bit strange, but doesn’t tell anything. So what is up with her? Why can’t nobody see Alison? And what about the rumour of the ghosts?
Maybe you get it already, but I promise that it’s gonna be very interesting :wink:

I’m really excited to publish it! I haven’t even finished chapter 1, but I just love my idea :crazy_face:

2 Likes