What's your guilty pleasure? šŸ¤§

idk if this is a guilty pleasure but doesnā€™t matter if im hungry or i just ate, i can always eat a whole box of cookies :sob:

2 Likes

Omg totally meee :joy: :kissing:

2 Likes

i love eating carrotsā€¦ :flushed:

idk if thatā€™s even a guilty pleasure or not.

2 Likes

just as a snack, i can relate LMAO

2 Likes

@Sofiaxrosay relate to this on another level :kissing:

yess it is!

2 Likes

lmao :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

My guilty pleasure is running, I love running. Keeps me fit though. Only thing is i sometimes feel like Forrest Gump.

tenor-1

3 Likes

I love running too but I look too fuckingweird and Iā€™m already too damn skinny Iā€™ll probably look like a stick if I do it everyday :pleading_face:

4 Likes

:joy: :joy:
Iā€™m the opposite of that.

2 Likes

If you enjoy it then it really donā€™t matter how you look, you should never degrade yourself. Just saying :grin:

3 Likes

Vintage movies :blush:

2 Likes

bumpp

re-editing an edit I have already re-edited numerous times.

2 Likes

omg :sob: But I love your edits so :smirk:

1 Like

Babe tysm :heart::kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

hehe bumpp

Same here. It really helps me to sleep and relax (when done well, which from what Iā€™ve seen isnā€™t like most of the channels out there).

Ugh same, Iā€™ve been trying to stop for as long as I can remember. But itā€™s no use, I just do it :sleepy:

and I actually do the same with my lips :woman_facepalming:t3:

Other guilty pleasure of mine. When Iā€™m bored I like to create random characters in the portal, in case I need them for a story :v:t2:
Anyone can relate?

1 Like

lol @noyaan I read cliche fanfics sometimes. itā€™s not hard to make fun of them, but also appreciate them. Some of them are actually really good and I have an emotional attachment to some.
I think a guilty pleasure of mine, itā€™s not really that bad is playing video games. Like I never really played video games until quarantine this year. Since I started the series Assassinā€™s Creed, Iā€™ve really taken a liking to the series and video games. I guess the guilty pleasure part is that I try to play a little everyday even if I have an insanely busy schedule, I find some way to squeeze it in.

1 Like

Dork Diaries :ā€™)) Itā€™s so embarrassing, I really canā€™t help myself though-

2 Likes

bumpp