What's your personality type? šŸ¤Ø

bump!
lol I totally forgot about this thread

bump

1 Like

Omg :star_struck: thereā€™s so many infpā€™s here. Iā€™m on the right side of the internet :relieved:

2 Likes

yesss and itā€™s so weird cause INFPs only make up like 4-5% of the population

2 Likes

and among 50 people, no ESTJs, ESFPs, ESFJs, or ENTJs! Ig they have better things to do :unamused:

1 Like

bump!

Bump!

Bump.

Bump

bump

1 Like

iN class im a trouble cough im very kind if ur meanie den ima be a different with u

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m ESFP, according to cognitive functions at least.

1 Like

Ooooo

1 Like

ESFPs are fun!

1 Like

I donā€™t get how I got INFJ twice. It doesnā€™t seem that rare either haha (at least in my area and on here). I donā€™t think Iā€™m that much of an ā€œempath.ā€

1 Like

Haha INFJs are actually supposedly the rarest, but thatā€™s more due to mistyping. Theyā€™re usually very empathetic and understanding of everyone elseā€™s emotions because of their cognitive functions so maybe youā€™re not as INFJ?

1 Like

Maybe, I believe there are two types of them. I donā€™t remember which type I got.

1 Like

I like INFPs! You guys are nice :slight_smile:

If anyone is having trouble figuring out their personality type, try the cognitive functions method:

You just have to find your dominant function, which takes no effort. It comes natural to you. After that, you can narrow it down to two types and find what your secondary function is.

1 Like

haha iā€™m an INFP-T

1 Like