Where Is My ATLA Fans? ❤️

Okay I felt the need to come here because NONE of my friends watch avatar but does anyone where watch it (either the last Airbender or Legend of Korra) and I dunno just wanna talk about it or like obsess over it even though it came out like a long time ago? :upside_down_face:

please…

4 Likes

I always feel astonished when I find out someone likes avatar/LOK that’s not me​:sparkling_heart::smirk:
One of these things I can’t get over
. I HATE Yue
. I love Suki, but Toph and Sokka would have been so cute!!
. I feel like Zuko and Katarz should have been endgame PERIODT
. I feel like Aang sorta forced Katara in there relationship
.Jet has to get his eyebrows fixed💀
Feel free to add on

3 Likes

I’m still obsessed over it😭,

2 Likes

I used to LOVE this show!!!

2 Likes

Okay if I’m being honest I literally had no idea about people shipping Sokka and Toph until I got on Tik Tok and started seeing all these draws of it and honestly if feel like they actually would have been a great pair but at the same time I don’t they ever would have got together while Suki was still alive.

1 Like

Yesss! Have you watched Legend of Korra?

2 Likes

Omg I had the biggest crush on Zuko. I’m actually making my Love Interest in the new story I’m writing look as much like him as possible. Eye scars and all. Also his name starts with Z.

Lol don’t judge me.

2 Likes

Don’t think so…

1 Like

I love it! I swear Zuko will always have a place in my heart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t know, I feel like Toph had a crush on Sokka, and I feel like they balanced each other out but Suki and Sokka were so cute​:pleading_face::pleading_face: couple goals​:sparkling_heart::smirk::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And LOK opinion, Korra had it harder then Aang
At the start, she was a cocky, arrogant teen but then fighting all those enemies! She really grew especially from Zaheer
And they both had help from their friends, but the final battle was always up to them.
I am not saying who’s more powerful. Just who’s went thru more and who had it harder
And the fact that people compare the 2 all the time! It annoys the hell out of me​:rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Zuko has a place in mine too.
Guys don’t tell anyone but sometimes I hear Mai screaming in my basement​:smirk::smirk:

Okay yeah if I 'm being I honest Korra kind of annoyed at the beginning of season 1 but she started to grow on me and I began to like towards the end of the season. I think what set me off about her once again was in season 2 she started to go back to her old ways of like thinking she knows everything and if someone doesn’t agree with her than they’re working against, which in my opinion is what made her lose her connections to her past lives.

1 Like

Yea, she did.
She annoyed me so much but I see a lot of myself in her, and as she grew, I grew really fond of her.
And Asami will always be one of my fave🤩

1 Like

YES! Asami deserves all the hype!

1 Like

Yeah, they made her like a side character but she deserved more screen time🙃
The first time I watched LOK I was all over him, but then I just had a lowkey crush on him but like Bolin and Mako was so powerful hit they mainly showcased Bolin
He deserved more screentime too, in my opinion

I feel like they would have been I really bad match. :flushed: I prefer her with Aang.

3 Likes

Same, I didn’t know people shipped those two until I saw it on tumblr. Storywise they don’t make sense to me at all.

2 Likes

i was sooooo happy when korra and asami started ya know :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Agreed. We can’t deny the fact that there’s a romantic tension between Zuko and Katara, but I don’t think a relationship between them is going to work. They’re better off as good friends who have each other backs.

I don’t think people would even ship Zutara if Aang is aged 13 (113, technically). Besides, Katara x Aang is the canon ship, and that’s what it is. Although there should’ve been more room for the romance development between Katara and Aang. There’s this ATLA Comic (The Lost Adventures) that showcases some scenes that should’ve made it in the show. And there’s a comic there that showed a romantic subplot between Katara and Aang during the events of The Boiling Rock episodes.

1 Like

I’m painting some ATLA stuff directly on my wall and I am not artist. ._.

1 Like