Which Ipad Comes With the Pen?

My birthday is tom and my husband asked me what type of drawing tablet I wanted. I would like to know what ipad comes with the pen and is good for using pro create. I would like a recommendation if any of you can please

2 Likes

i pad pro does!

2 Likes

Apple Pencil (1st generation )

iPad (7th generation ) iPad (6th generation ) iPad Air (3rd generation ) iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st or 2nd generation )Oct 22, 2020

what i got from goggle haha^^

2 Likes

ALSO- happy early birthday!!

2 Likes

If you are taking about the Apple Pencil, it does not come included with any type of iPad. You have to buy the iPad and pencil separately.

9 Likes

This shows which generation pencil is compatible with each iPad but I’m not sure any iPads include it :thinking: unless it’s like a bundle thru amazon or Best Buy.

6 Likes

tom?

Tomorrow

2 Likes

iPads don’t come with an Apple Pencil included, you have to buy it separately. So look up what iPad you’ll like to purchase and in the apple Web itself you can look up the compatibles :heart:

3 Likes

The Apple Pencil is sold separately, so that’s another $100 on top of buying an iPad, iPad Air, or iPad Pro which ranges from $360 to $1000 not including tax.

Also, I’d wait a little because in spring Apple is going to release a new iPad Pro and iPad

No matter what they say, it’s worth it.
Yes, you have to get it separately, the pencil, but it’s great.
Got mine back in 2017, would really love to have the 2nd generation now, and I think I know what I gotta do :sweat_smile:
If I’m allowed my 2 cents, get the pro 12.9”, the size is …perfectly splendid.

1 Like

In my country we have like bundles etc. but I’m not sure about other countries

I got a bundle of an iPad Pro + Apple Pencil as a Christmas deal… but I believe they usually come separately. Also! An iPad Pro is not compatible w a usual Apple Pencil, it requires a separate model :heartbeat:

The one I got was the iPad 8th Gen 10.2, but had to buy the pencil separately

I just got the iPad Air (generation4 I think? The most current) and it supports the 2nd gen pencil and it’s amazing!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.