Which one do you like best?

Which one do you guys like better? (and what should I name her?)

Update:

She has a childlike personality

0 voters

1 Like

I would go with Blake for her name…hm. not sure.

1 Like

Alaia

1 Like

now that i think about it, i probably should of fixed her outfit, i was mostly asking about her hair color :joy:

mhm

1 Like

First of all, this character is gorgeous, love her features :persevere: Love the vibrant hair (1st one), it brings out the colour of her eyes. Personally I love the name Terry, I’m not sure if that name fits her personality but when it comes to looks I think that name fits perfectly :blush:

5 Likes

I…actually am liking the sound of Terry :thinking:

1 Like

Yay! A bit of unisex action right there :wink:

1 Like

UPDATE:

okay, lets say that Terry had an older brother, what would his name be?

2 Likes

Jerry

kidding

2 Likes

Mason?

1 Like

lol. i still like that.

1 Like

Dan?
Kyle?
Adam?

1 Like

Lol I can’t help but think of Tom and Jerry :sob:

1 Like

I was never good at boy names, but uh… Victor? Name of one of the love interests in one of my stories. Am I a bit obsessed with this name? Totally. Is this name actually cute or is it just me? No idea. Are you wasting your time reading this? Definitely. Hotel? Trivago.

Uh, no. I can’t come up with anything good, BUT I totally recommend checking out Zaddy’s name generator thread! Contains a lot of great and not cliche names :blush: No, I cannot link this thread cuz despite being on the forums for ages I have yet not learned to master that skill!

2 Likes
2 Likes

wishing you could check off more then one persons comment as a solution oh well :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifrying my post! :sweat_smile::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like