Whoever needs a writing parnter

Whoever needs a writer parnter, message me or dm

Hi, I’ve recently posted a thread about wanting a serious writing partner, so are you interested? If so, please dm me on instagram @fongjoline :blush:

1 Like

Hello! I’m writing my first story “in love with a schyzophrenic” and I’m looking for a person or people to help me write it. I have 13 episodes for the moment and only 11 have been published. If people are interested … Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Sure, My Instagram is lovelyunicorn.episode

1 Like

sure, Im interested

Mine is Epsiode_Kyra

It’s great thank you :). As I said, I’m new to this, so I do not know how it works. How is it to write to several stories?

1 Like

i love it lol

?? What … you love it :slight_smile: ? How’s it going to write together :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

I will love it

We are looking for more people for our writing group if your intrested

1 Like

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4732752620290048.

Here is my story. Feel free to read it and tell me if some things are wrong and maybe help me :). Thank you … And I found on the internet backgrounds or overlays … If it belongs to the base someone do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you.

1 Like

I loved your story you made, but i just want to tell you that some of these pictures may be copyrighted

Thank you :). Do you think there are things that I could correct or improve on my story? Oh ok and what should I do with the copied images? I have to find another one at once?

1 Like

you don’t have to find another, you could always ask for someone to make a background for you but if u like, you could go and search up images, you’ll just need to make sure they aren’t copyrighted

everything looks great so far