Willing to do R4R

I just published a new story that will be updated weekly, and I would really like some opinions on. if you are willing to read my story I will read yours, just comment after you read with the story you would like an opinion on from me.
Thanks everyone
My Story

1 Like

Thank you for creating this thread. I’m up for a r4r!
Name: Girl Of Deception
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s an arrogant jerk and has no compassion. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Genre: Adventure
Btw: My cover is different, this one is being approved by episode at the moment.

1 Like

If you read 2 chapters (or more) of mine, I will read 2 of yours AND leave an honest review of what I think of it, and anything you could improve on for future chapters!

Name: Killer Sorority

Description: After deciding to pledge a sorority, you discover a murderous secret with ties to your past. Can you survive freshman year?

• Drama, romance & mystery
  • Mean girls & queen bees
  • Murders & sorority life
  • Love interests and relationships.

The main characters are fully customizable.

I’m really sorry you must of misunderstood what I wrote, I said I would do read4read on people who read my story… which meant first… thanks for the offer

Lol, when you read for read, it doesn’t matter in which order the readers go.
If we agree, I’ll read yours tonight, and you read mine whenever you get the chance.

Oh you made it sound like I was required to read yours first sorry for the misunderstanding, as soon as mine is read I intend on reading the other persons either that day or the next (obviously if I’m sleeping I can’t) lol

Miss Avery’s Little Secret
Avery has been avoiding one thing her whole life, her past. What happens when it all comes rushing back? Will her secret be told? Will the people she loves trust her?
ink
mystery
12 current episodes
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6280877164593152
Miss_Averys_little_secret_posterThumb_6yPiDkKdPC

Hello @CourtneyBenjamin This is my review about your story Broken. :blush:

Chapter 1:
1- The warning splash disappears very quickly, it does not give time to read it well. :sweat_smile:

2- Julia’s purple sheet has bad quality, I recommend you look for one that looks
better and with good quality. :sweat_smile:

3- The second dialogue of the mother says: Your going to be late. The correct way is: You’re going to be late. :blush:

4- Remember to put an end point when you finish the dialogs. :wink:

5- In the bathroom scene, you forgot to put the lipstick prop. :thinking:

6- The backgrounds of the room, the kitchen and the bathroom have bad quality. :hushed:

7- In the kitchen scene, Julia must look in the direction of the mother while talking to her. :smiley:

8- When Julia leaves, a house comes out and when she approaches the car another house is seen. :thinking:

9- You have to improve the scene where Julia is driving. First you see the car and out of nowhere Julia appears. :hushed:

10- The background of the court has bad quality. The judge moves his lips at the beginning but he doesn’t says nothing. :thinking:

11- :hugs: To prevent the characters from pop up out of nowhere, I recommend that in your script you put it like this:
@CHARACTER spot 1.280 (blah blah) AND CHARACTER faces right AND CHARACTER is (animation) AND CHARACTER spot 1.280 blah blah AND CHARACTER faces left AND CHARACTER is (animation)
All characters in the same line.

Chapter 2:
1- Why Julia’s mom was cleaning with work clothes? :thinking:

2- Julia has a boyfriend (Jimmy), but in the previous chapter she ask Jen if she has a chance with Andre? :hushed::thinking:

3- When Julia returns home, she is standing in zone 1 of the kitchen and out of nowhere she enters in zone 2 or 3 on the right side. :thinking:

4- Why Julia sleeps in towel and has two different beds? :thinking:

Chapter 3:
1- Why does Andre have a different outfit? He should have the same clothes he had at the end of chapter 2.

Chapter 4:
What’s wrong with Julia? She is not Jimmy’s girlfriend? Or they are friends with rights? :thinking:

Opinion in general:
I think your story has potential, but the worst mistake you made was rushing to publish it. It took me several months to publish the first five chapters of my story.

You must improve directing, develop the plot better, look for better backgrounds because most have poor quality, give some personality to your characters (they are very flat, with the exception of Andre). Take the time that is necessary for your story to evolve, also avoid the cliches.

Well, here’s my first story.

Story Name: Rewinded life.

Author Name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
Desires of a pure heart: The power to go back and change situations that escapes from our hands.

Genre: Comedy, romance, life.

Story style: Limelight.

Completion status:
5 episodes.
(Working on chapter 6.)(More episodes coming.)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

Hello :slight_smile:
For a guaranteed read for read
Kindly open the link, and fill out the form :

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 8 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode
Description : Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

imagehttps://global.discourse-cdn.com/pocketgems/uploads/episodeinteractive/original/3X/d/b/db0048b4d70a45b02ff6bf1abb61540b701277ea.jpg

I love to do R4R with you… Here’s my details.:slightly_smiling_face:
Title: Mistaken Connection
Author: Piku.C
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: We all done so many wrong things in our life…But what happend when a best thing done by you unknowingly after a big mistake? Would you keep it or just leave it?:wink: CC (HD Art scene’s)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6672705810202624 2 5
Instagram : @writtenbypiku

Hi can you give my story an honest review?

1 Like

Of course, what do you think if in return you read the first five chapters of my story and you also give me your review? :smile:

It is the surest way to know if we read the history of the other or not.

I actually only have 3 passes plus the free one so what about I read the first 4 chapters of your story and you read the first 4 of mine. We’ll each give a review and rating.

that is going to come to head in chapter 5, and she was never his girlfriend they were just dating…

Thank you for your review, I will go back to the beginning and test my story to see where the problems are that you spoke of, I will be reading your story shortly.

1 Like

I knew I missed 2

[quote=“CourtneyBenjamin, post:14, topic:48847”]
6- The backgrounds of the room, the kitchen and the bathroom have bad quality. :hushed:
I’m a little confused about the kitchen cause it looked pretty clear to me… the bathroom I know is fuzzy but I wanted to use my own backgrounds mostly, I will try to fix it or find a new one
7- In the kitchen scene, Julia must look in the direction of the mother while talking to her. :smiley:
[/quote] once again I actually thought I fixed this, when talking rear, it can be confusing which way to look, I will go back in and change it.

1 Like

That is great, let me know when you e read them I will read yours

Sure. How many episodes do you want to read?

1 Like

To be fair, I will read five chapters of your story. Since for the moment that is the number of chapters that mine has. :smile:

I’ll read 5 chapters but it may take a while. But I will read it for sure!

1 Like

Great! I’ll start with the review when I turn on the laptop, so I can write while I read your story. :wink: