Venting to you guys

It’s okay, thank u for coming forward frfr. It’s understandable that you prob felt bad, just communication would’ve helped. But still, I do apologize too girl. Just don’t do that nomo, but it’s good that ur self aware and transparent about it, thank u <33

3 Likes

Communication is definitely something I’m working on irl too, seeing this thread kind of was a hit on the head and I’ve messaged a couple people because of it. I’m going to try my best to avoid it from now on and I appreciate you being understanding it helps :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Completely valid!!

It sucks this happened to you. Creators here are super generous, so it’s unlucky you got ghosted.

I myself am taking monthsss to finish free pieces I offered at my art shop. I’m doing my best. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@maddyyepisode
I just remembered I had an “awesome” experience!
P. S. She still has posts about me “just wanting a free art” and saying bad things.
Read this to understand better:

1 Like

Since we’re not professionals on here and it’s more like social media where you just get ghosted for random reasons, when asking for free art, also include a time limit, something like two weeks. That way if nothing is delivered you can ask someone else to supply the art, since artists don’t like it if you ask multiple people to create the same scene, this would also cover people getting mad at you.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to read that, it’s not nice and cute at all. I read the ur whole thread and I think it’s so ignorant for her to do that like wth what happened to communication.

1 Like

At least the say about “you never know what’s underneath a person” is true. :woman_facepalming:t3:
A bit disappointing that people are like that.
P.S. On my Insta @kikiepimoon there are conversations in highlights and her profile.

1 Like

I am so sorry that person did that to you, the girl in the thread you sent I mean. That’s terrible, I been mistreated before as well

2 Likes

I read all the slides of the ‘scammers’ but yk those episode groups on ig. They rarely get back to anyone for some reason. I have requested a couple times to different groups idk which one because I stopped tume ago as they barely give any responsebut they nvr got back to me. The only request they prob do is shout out and idk bout R4R but that’s about it. I only had like one art cover and one character card done ever.

I think almost every person who had requested art, edits have been in some kind of situation. :frowning:

Was it Breaking Boundaries by Melia? If so, unfortunately you can’t read this anymore because Melia deleted all her stories :confused:

I was even reading it yesterday I don’t think so it’s breaking boundaries somebody help

Was sad losing her and her stories

2 Likes

She only deleted them all yesterday though

1 Like

I could give you some groups I always get something from? As I have been part of some of the most popular ones, I can say they complete all requests.

Insta groups that always complete their requests

@epy_lightning
@epi_barbiedoll
@_ epikawaii_
@epi.girlbosses
@/clubepi_
@episode_buddies
@epi.talent
@epi.epicauthors
@epi_elite.help

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s useful!

1 Like

Of course! 🩶

1 Like

She took her stories down, she’s going through a rough time in life and needs to walk away from episode unfortunately, she will be missed

1 Like

Oh no will miss her stories hope she recovers from whatever she is going through thank you for you reply guys.

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning: