1st Episode Critism

Heyo!
I started scrolling on the forums and saw a LOT of critism on story reviews. I was totally upset because… I wasn’t apart of this feedback-giving thread.
So here’s my format, kiddos-

Story Name:
Author Name:
Genre:
Description:
(Provide Cover)
(If I really like your story I’ll continue to read and PM you!)

3 Likes

There are plenty of feedback giving topics for you to participate in. I have gone ahead and moved this topic to the Share Feedback section since this is what I think your topic is about (kinda difficult to understand what you are saying, sorry).

Hi guys! I started my story a while ago and I was wondering about your impression on it!
Here’s my first story:
Name: Girl of Deception
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s a selfish arrogant jerk. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Genre: Adventure
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5855942598328320
Btw the small cover below is still being reviewed

3 Likes

I’ll get on to it! Share the thread btw!

Moved to Promote Your Story since this seems to be a topic about promoting stories. Thanks!

1 Like

Review

The story ideas was great! However… I feel like Episode 1 was really rushed. I understood that she was a jerk (That’s all.) For speech, I say just add punctuation marks. Speaking of adding, you should add music/sound more.

Sincere,
~Kylie~

1 Like

hi :smile:
You,Me And The Beat
Anna
Drama / Mystery (it’s in drama section)
Money,power,traveling.But you hate it and lie to your overprotective dad to make your dream of becoming singer come true.But,watch your every step,your secrets will catch up.

Demi_Lovato_uR_posterImage_zKWtFrcAIe

Thank you!

1 Like

Np!

1 Like

I’ll start reading now!

1 Like

HEY!!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Review

I don’t even have to finish the episode to determine your review. IT WAS ABSOUTLEY AMAZING! Not much to say tbh!

1 Like

Hi!

Story Name: Cruelty of Ice
Author Name: Miranda Lynn
Genre: Drama
Description: Lies, envy, betrayal, love and drama… Savannah is the new girl at Sierra High, but what happens when she meets an old enemy? You decide!
Cover: (Credit to @Miss_LK)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4850620796633088

Enjoy!

1 Like

Title: Daughter of the Blue Dragon
Author: WolfGamerGirl37
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: Lena is the daughter of a Yakuza boss, who is being setup for an arranged marriage. She decides to run away when tragedy strikes which causes an uproar with deadly consequences.
Cover Picture: Story_Title_oVk6_posterThumb_c6bq3ZK1xG
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5158041349652480
My story is not published so you will need to use the link. I would like a your thoughts on the story.

Hey. I just readed your story and there were few things I would like to note you about:

• Some of character movements looked stiff or rushed
  • You should add animations to all the time when your char is speaking. It looks funny if he/she says something and doesn’t move its mouth.
  • You should add music
  • The whole plot was a little bit confusing and rushed, and I didn’t really get the idea.
    There were good things too, but I like to talk about things that need improvement!

I will try to work on the animations. It’s hard to get certain ones with talk animation next to it.
Can you let me know where some of the stiff animation is? If you want you can pm me but I won’t be able to answer until after 8pm. I’m at work right now.

First I was going to say “Erm this is my thread, dudette. But then i read it and totally agreed with you

But please don’t comment reviews on MY review thread. It’s where I review, thank you!

Heyo.
The way to story flowed was like it got strucked by a rock. I was really confused throughout the episode. I personally think the pauses between the chats were annoying. Add some more music to sway to a little.

Sincerely,
Kylie

1 Like

Confused? do you mind explaining?

1 Like