A difficulty with a template for plus size body

Hello, I’m creating my first story and everything is new to me… I’m using Dara Amarie’s templates but i’m having problem with the plus size customization one, I wanted more inclusivity on my story but now having a lot of difficulty using this template because error messages like “No outfit called PLUS_BIKINI_outfit exists” are always appearing and I don’t know how to solve it because i’m new to this and I couldn’t find any videos on youtube or topics here explaining in detail how to use these plus size templates. Please if anyone can help me or suggest a video about it I would be very grateful! :heart:

Could you post a screenshot of your script? That helps us get a better understanding of what’s happening

1 Like

I have no idea how to fix this, it may seem stupid but that’s because it’s my first time with these code things :rofl::sob: (I created a test chapter to try out these codes I’m learning)

I mean the preview command looks correct :thinking:, had to check here to see since I don’t use preview for outfits like that lol

Every other else has unpreviews, perhaps try that on line 48?

2 Likes

you haven’t created the outfits the plus size and the slim body are previewing, “PLUS_BIKINI_outfit” and “BIKINI_outfit” don’t exist that’s why their colors are black, outfit colors are meant to be a purple-pink shade. either create outfits with those names or change them to the ones you already have for your slim and plus size character.

3 Likes

That was it, thank you! :sparkles:

1 Like