A Genuine Question

Hi everyone,

I’ve read the guidelines but I want confirmation from people because I don’t want to post anything and then get flagged and the post removed. Can someone please let me know what you cannot say on a post on the forums in terms of a rant? I posted a rant I felt many people would empathize and agree with and I came back and it’s gone. I used * in any words that may seem offensive or not family friendly but I still got flagged so if anyone could let me know how to properly rant without getting my post removed, thank you. Also, I did not specify any author names, character names or story names in my rant that got removed. I’d really like to see other people’s input on this topic and repost it more appropriately I guess. Thank you.

3 Likes

usually things get removed because they’re in the wrong category, but i think it depends what the rant was about, if it any way appeared as bullying or smth whether you named names or itll get removed, id also avoid using any words you have to * and just redact them instead.

2 Likes

Hi there @superbad, the guidelines below state that:

Any threads for ranting are in violation of the guidelines and will be removed :grinning:

2 Likes

@Sydney_H
i’m trying to find a story that i accidently removed off of my continue reading section and i beilive the title was something like “ My super yacht romance “ but i can’t find it and i’ve been trying to make a post on here to see if anyone knows but i really want to read it

What’s the actual story about?

Do you remember any characters, story beats etc?

Hello! I’m also trying to find a story I read awhile back ago and went out to look for it again but I don’t remember the authors name or the title of the Episode story. All I remember is that it was about a girl with magical powers and black hair who could turn into an actual raven and could unalive men by sleeping with them by disguising herself as a woman they loved like their wife and and if she used her powers too much her hair would turn white. I am pretty sure she worked for a woman who may have been her supposedly mom or mentor. That woman wanted her to get revenge for her but not by sleeping with the man and unaliving him like that but by just taking his soul without doing anything to him but the girl wasn’t able to so the woman got mad and I think the girl killed her or she just ran away. I know its not too many details but its as much as I am able to remember. If any of you can help me that would be great! Thank you!

It was moonlit feathers/night raven by wincy… I read the Limelight version, it’s no longer on the app, this was 3 yrs ago, it was going to be revamped I think, but it never came back.
The ink version shows in her profile, but that’s only 15 chapters and not been finished either.
Author is no longer on the episode app I heard, so story won’t be completed.

2 Likes

She’s a romance club author now

1 Like

Moonlight Feathers is one of my favorite stories, it was just so good. Wish I could’ve seen the end of it, but oh well.

1 Like

heyy hun, I know it’s off topic I just can’t write a message to you :sweat: I used to be an old user but my account was deleted awhile back. How long until this new account can make a first post again? I’m hoping to get an art page running ((: