Advice for my first story

Hello!!
I am currently writing my first story (Genre : Romance and Drama) and I wrote 3 chapters (they are not 100% perfect but I try to write something the way I planned). I am nervous, doubting myself cause I don’t know if I am doing great or not.
Well, I would love if someone here could give me a feedback, tips…
My IG account : island.episode_

Title : Beautiful & Couture
Description : Back in LA, Nia finds herself working with her ex-boyfriend, now CEO of a Top Fashion Company but what he doesn’t know is she set a plan of revenge against him.

4 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m sure your story is great! When you first start writing stories you may think they’re bad but hey, everybody starts somewhere. Don’t beat yourself up too much about it. And who knows? Maybe it could become a big hit in the future :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds very interesting honestly would like to read it :blush:

1 Like

I’d be happy to give an honest review :heartpulse:

1 Like

Oh thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you ! :smiley:
@island.episode_ : This is my Instagram if you want me to give you more details about my story or other options? :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:
How can I share more informations about my story to you? :smiley:

Just the story link :heartbeat:

Episode Writer Portal (here is the link)
@island.episode_ my Instagram, I am active there.

1 Like

Your first drafts will always feel like they’re not great, and it’s normal to feel that way. You’ll get better with practice, so give yourself the grace and open-mindedness to write anything- both good and bad work!

Your first drafts should focus on writing for yourself and what you like writing. The editing stages are what will help your story really shine. You’ve got this! : )

1 Like

Oh thank you for your encouragement :smiley: :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.