All About My Mystery Story 💭

Aloha, community members!
I want to announce that as I’m a new author on the Episode App and Forums…
I’m starting to write a New Mystery Story.
Still haven’t found a name for it or a description, if anyone could give me some ideas It would be really helpful :blush::blush:
Thanks!

Also in here I will post everything about my NEW story, so if you want to stay updated just follow me on Instagram as @shy_girly19 or follow me on here if it works better for you.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums! I’ll follow you! and good luck with your story. If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask everyone. :wink: :100::sunglasses::blush:

2 Likes

Since you like Mystery, do you want your story to be about detectives? Someone is missing on an island or at sea? Hm…item that has been stolen…hm

2 Likes

Do you have a plot already?

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush::blush::blush:
And well of what I have written …
The main character of this story finds a post card in a library, but someone takes it from her and she wants to get it back. That’s all for the moment :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t wrote a description of the story yet, cause I need some ideas :kissing_smiling_eyes::sweat_smile:
That’s why I need some help.

1 Like

thats a good start, n maybe the stranger taking the post card may drop some clues on the ground…hm…im still thinking about tht one lol

@shygirly19 u can also check out my thread if you want too, we’re still coming up with ideas.

Link: Lana's Story Ideas Thread

1 Like

Ok, I will!