All Episode Singles

Yeah, just the ideologies are important to me. I used to be okay with the idea of being with someone who either wasn’t the same religion or no religion, too, but then I got really religious, so that’s part of the reason why, too, for the sake of other people, too.

I understand that non-religious Christians don’t want to hear about it all the time, and it is important to me, so it comes up sometimes, you know?

1 Like

Yes! I mean I would totally date someone who is all in for their religion, because that’s great. But (let’s use Christianity for an example) things can get carried away. Say you believe highly of this one thing (like marriage was made for only man and women, and no other genders but that shall get married) and the person you are with disagrees. You get into a argument, and that causes you to yell at them, asking them why they don’t understand your religion. Maybe because that’s not how they live their life? Just make sure to be kind and not pressuring if you ever get into a relationship (unlike me, who has never even had the opposite gender take them to a dance or something, and instead sat at home all sad.)
That is all
~Sabs~

1 Like

That’s a small thing, in my opinion.

See, Jesus saved my life, multiple times…literally. I’ve felt the holy spirit in my body before, and if I’m talking about this stuff, getting emotional and making any decisions based on this ideology, it can be tiring for someone that might have to spend extended amounts of time with me. And since I believe so strongly, anyone that doesn’t believe at all could easily be mean to me for it or just irritated at me like, “Could you just…not be a Jesus freak for once?” and I won’t have that. Lol.

I also wouldn’t want anyone to think that I was trying to convert someone when I talk about how important it is to me or my experiences. Like, there is little to no situations where I’d ever tell a person they should be a Christian, but people read between lines and try to find extra meaning where there is none, so…it just becomes a headache and I don’t have a whole lot of patience. XD

1 Like

Well I’m glad Jesus saved you! I’m not sure my religion. In the 5th grade I thought I was a full blown Christian, because my mom and I got out from a domestic situation. (My dad was emotionally, physically, and mentally abusive.) I have been baptised twice. I keep praying when I get upset, but I’m not really sure who I’m talking to, because God really hasn’t responded. It’s kind of like those situations like “God, did you mean for this to happen? Why? Why me?” I’m glad Jesus talks to you. I mean somewhere inside of me longs for an answer. I sometimes go to church, since my stepdad is a pastors kid. We volunteer at a nursing home every Sunday, but I don’t think this Sunday because of Thanksgiving. (Maybe, I’m not sure) But… then again, Buddha has been there for me. Even though he hasn’t ever answered, I kind of feel zen.
~Sabs~

1 Like

I’m glad that you’ve found something that works for you, though. I understand that Christianity is hard for some people or just isn’t for some people.

I also am glad that you’re safer and I hope you stay in a safer situation. No one deserves that kind of home. Though, I’ve never truly heard a voice or anything myself, I just have faith. The holy spirit was a strange feeling that washed over me and I just felt better…about everything for some reason. I couldn’t even explain it, it was so miraculous and I’ve been so much better since then.

My church tells me to pray and meditate on the things I need to talk to God about. I may not hear Him myself, but I have no doubt He’s there, you know? I think He’ll provide me understanding when the time is right. Or, maybe He’ll help me understand that I don’t always need to understand but just move forward, no matter how hard that can be, and believe me, I’m having a hard time with something right now. I’m trying to forgive someone who tried to kill my father. It was different from him being a soldier and other people shooting at him, this was personal, so I’m having a hard time lol

ANYWAYS, to stay on topic, I’d be okay with dating a Christian that was less religious or more religious or anything, but a love for Jesus is important to me in a significant other.

bUmP!

Oops sorry my bad

1 Like