Amelia's backgrounds and overlays sharing thread..๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽจ

Hello everyone. I am back to episode after a long break and decided to create a background sharing thread.

Here are some simple rules that you have to follow:

• If you decide to use my backgrounds please do credit me by my forums id @Amelia.creates.

• Please donโ€™t steal my work and claim it as yours.

I will try to upload the backgrounds weekly. Feel free to give me your suggestions! :blush::blush:

6 Likes

Here is the first background. Do make sure to credit me by my forums id @Amelia.creates.

EXT. ROMANTIC DINNER - NIGHT

EXT. ROMANTIC DINNER - EVENING

Overlay- Night Version

Overlay - Evening Version

hi! Iโ€™m in need of a diner counter background and overlay. The color of the booths iโ€™ve been using are red and itโ€™s kind of a retro style diner. Thank you!!!

Hi @BeccaNagle, I donโ€™t have that kind of background with me and I donโ€™t think I will be able to create such a background in short amount of time. Maybe you can try finding it on sites like Episode Life or Unsplash, else you can ask someone else on forums to create it.

I found one, but thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Here is another background. Do credit me by @Amelia.creates. :blush::blush:

INT. LUXURIOUS HALLWAY- DAY

INT. LUXURIOUS HALLWAY- DOOR OPEN

Overlays

3 Likes

Love these so cute!

1 Like

Thank you Amelia <3

1 Like

Hello everyone. As you all already know that the episode forums have been shifted to discord. I tired using discord for sharing my background, but it was getting difficult for me to use discord. Thatโ€™s why I have decided that instead of discord I will just post the backgrounds on my insta account @amelia.episode123.

So, please follow me on @amelia.episode123 on instagram for more updates!