[UPDATE] Eyeballs' free BGs & Overlays drive

Hello, friends! Guess who’s back, back again? :yay:

The Forums were due to shut today, but alas, they are to remain open until the end of August! We have been given an extension as Episode has realised the original timeframe wasn’t possible to work with.

I had removed my drive and said my goodbyes, but since Forums are remaining open for a little while longer and I know a lot of you still frequent here, I figured I’ll pop the link to my drive back up.

My drive can still be found in the Discord server - I’ll get round to making/editing more BGs & overlays soon.

Linky link: Episode Assets - Google Drive
As always. please make sure to read through my rules before using any of my creations, by clicking on the Disclaimer folder.

Thank you for supporting me! :blob_hearts:

Little note: If you do not wish to join the Discord server, then you can stay up to date with me over on Instagram - @eyeballsepisode

23 Likes

Just uploaded these! From the background: EXT. CLIFFSIDE CAR BACKFACING SUNRISE - NIGHT

3 Likes

Adorable little bunny plushies! From the background: EXT. ELECTRIC LIGHT - DAY

2 Likes

Turned the background EXT. FRAT HOUSE - DAY into a regular house.

2 Likes

Can you remove the blossom tree? It looks so random in a garden full of green trees :melting_face:

3 Likes

Turned the background EXT. JUVIE VALUE PALACE STORE - DAY into Epi-Mart, also made the general background less washed out.

3 Likes

this looks nice :smile: :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Changed the colour scheme for INT. TRENDY BOHO FLAT KITCHEN - DAY.

6 Likes

Can you also add it’s overlays?

1 Like

INT. Trendy boho table red ver

1 Like

INT. Trendy boho chair 1 red ver
INT. Trendy boho chair 2 red ver

1 Like

Trendy Boho Flat in a beautiful minimal vibe, as requested by @ft.baka :black_heart: Thank you for requesting!

INT. Trendy Boho Chair 1 Black and White
INT. Trendy Boho Chair 2 Black and White
INT. Trendy Boho table Black and White

9 Likes

Ahh thank you smm! :sob::white_heart::white_heart:

How do we need to credit you, if we use (one of) your backgrounds & or overlays?

1 Like

he has linked a page on how to credit him in his post.

2 Likes

Okay thanks, girl. Sorry, my mistake, but should be easy to add it over here also. (Because of the backgrounds and overlays on this thread).

2 Likes

You’re welcome <3333

1 Like

It is written in the post. :smiling_face: (Thank you to ft.baka for answering as well).

2 Likes