Announcing the Double Life Writer's Contest

Good luck babes!

4 Likes

Am I the only one here…Who is left behind too much…Ughhh,!!!
I need to focus

4 Likes

The first 4 of mine are published and I’ll be dropping the last four closer to the deadline probably.

1 Like

You’re not the only one. So just keep on focusing and don’t get distracted!

2 Likes

My DL reading list. :slight_smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP9QeAjFSqg/?utm_medium=copy_link

5 Likes

Hey guys!

Contest deadline is coming closer and closer so I’ve decided to create a DL reading list so…. click here to book your place on it!

7 Likes

Hi, I have a question so for the double life theme, can more than 1 character have the same secret identity they are trying to hide from the crowd?

4 Likes

Yes I think but the mc must have a double life. The other characters can have a double life as long the mc have the double which should be introduce in episode 1.

1 Like

you can ask in one of the art shops. search “art shop” and a bunch of such shops will come up

2 Likes

hey everyone!

hope you are all doing amazing and that it is going as planned. if you want me to read your dl entry, please comment on my ig post! would love to help people to get reads and i might even spend some gems too because i have tons now :slight_smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP_QgchFw60/?utm_medium=copy_link

5 Likes

I’m pretty close to finishing episode 5 after procrastinating for like two weeks longer than I should have done so hopefully this will reassure me that I’m not behind

Which episode are you on?
  • Episode 1
  • Episode 2
  • Episode 3
  • Episode 4
  • Episode 5
  • Episode 6
  • Episode 7
  • Episode 8
  • Fully published

0 voters

I’m done with episode 8, but not published yet, as I’m awaiting approvals.

4 Likes

I’m in episode 2 rn, hopefully make it into the deadline :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Pretty much finished episode 5, just need to check over it after school tomorrow.
Let’s hope I can get the last three episodes done as well as all the other little bits before the deadline :sweat_smile:
Should not have procrastinated with it for 2 extra weeks 🥲

3 Likes

Title: DL: Secretly Royal
Description: Beauty, fame, and money - she has it all. But what happens when her double life changes her perfect world? Will she be able to maintain her “perfect” image?
Genre: Romantic Comedy with a bit of Drama
Release Date: June 30 (2pm kst)
Ig Accounts: @maewrites.ep and @maecreates.ep

Reading List:

DM me for R4R

7 Likes

I’m coding chapter 4 but all 8 are written. :smiley:

6 Likes

EEK!! I just published 8 chapters of my story. I hope you give it a try!

DL: Sleight of Hand

To most, you’re the mayor’s child, but by nightfall, you’re a legendary magician. When your secret world begins to unravel, how far will you go to keep up your charade?
(MC&LI-M/F)

11 Likes

Congrats on publishing your story :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Every week we get closer to the deadline I’m getting more and more nervous :rofl:

8 Likes