• Maybe

0 voters

Do you like the theme/contest?

• Yes! I love it
  • Neutral about it
  • I hate it

0 voters

3 Likes

So happy with the theme! I love a good super hero :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Wanted to join… then saw that we need to add gem choices :woman_facepalming: Thank you, but no.
We know how to add gem choices into our stories, WE JUST DON’T WANT TO ADD THEM :unamused: We don’t even get anything out of gem choices…

35 Likes

Yes! If you want more examples, be sure to read the guides linked in the main post.

4 Likes

@Liz @Tory Do bonus scenes count for the gem requirement?

8 Likes

Yes, bonus scenes count

11 Likes

I love the theme and really want to join, but I don’t like that we’re forcing gem choices on community authors.

35 Likes

@Tory @Liz does supporting the author count for the gem requirement?

2 Likes

No, Support the Author choices do not meet the requirement for story related gem choices.

6 Likes

If I didn’t have three stories already, I would join. :rofl: It’s a good contest but I’m not good on deadlines. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Anyone looking to brainstorm/possibly co-write? I’m happy to do the coding. It’s the actual story arc I’ve been struggling with.

7 Likes

@Liz
So the gem choices can be bonus scenes?
If we don’t want to do the typical gem choices where if you don’t pick it your character looks underdressed at a party or they don’t take an opportunity with a LI?
Are there any other versions we can use that don’t exclude people who can’t afford gems?

9 Likes

is the performance of the gem choices a factor in determining the contest winners?

15 Likes

good question

1 Like

Oh I haven’t, and thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

No, gem choice performance is not a factor in determining winners

11 Likes

Ooo love the theme but the gem choices is a huge no. :woman_facepalming:t4:

29 Likes

Interested to see how authors will add gem choices into the story :eyes:

7 Likes

Ooh. Interesting.

2 Likes

It’s a nice theme but the gem choices though…. That’s kinda not cool. Well good luck to those who are going to enter. May the gem choices be with you… :+1:t4::slightly_smiling_face:

25 Likes