Anty’s Free Art (2/2) closed

I know it won’t! You’re so talented!!
I would love if you could give it a shot.
I will update the previous post with the rest of the details.
Just updated details!

1 Like

Ok thanks I’ll give my best shot! :face_holding_back_tears::two_hearts::+1:t6:

Hi! I have tried with the boop example I showed to @/Ryder14 :sob::two_hearts:

I would love to make a cover for you! But I want it to look clear as I have drawn from my other examples but if you don’t mind the blurriness then let me know if you would still like me to draw for you!

I’ll always try to find websites that will resize without making the art blurry but there’s no guarantee

Hi thank you! :two_hearts:
I’m not sure I’ll open up after two requests it depends if I still have more time for spring break!

1 Like

Hello! As I mentioned in this post I will not tag others as I have failed to so in my past posts and I’m not entirely sure I’ll open up again since my spring break is not long enough :sob::two_hearts:

1 Like

Just remember - try enjoying the process and absolutely no deadline : ) 🩶🩶

1 Like

Aww! No worries! Enjoy your vacation! :ribbon::purple_heart:

1 Like

I usually do this size or whatever is the default :face_holding_back_tears: but I pretty much prefer Ibis X over Procreate

Boop

1 Like

Hey! I don’t mind the blurrriness. I would love if you could still draw for me <3 Where should I send the details ?

1 Like

Hi sweet, im interested in some cute little art :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Okay here is my updated request!

For the pose, can you make it so that the guy is looking at the girl and the girl is looking at the camera instead?
And the background can be any city or fashion related background as my story’s plot has to do with fashion!
Thank you! <3

1 Like

Ugh yes I so agree! And thank you!:blush::heart:

1 Like

Honestly I wish I can go back in time and stick with ibis paint x I thought procreate was better but I can’t go back :sob::heart:

Thank you so much for help @/XxSerenityxX is ok with the blurriness :two_hearts:

I’ll also try to find any app or website that will help

Ok thanks! And is it ok for me to send your request here instead of insta?:two_hearts:

Thank you! Hope you have a nice day!:two_hearts:

1 Like

Yes ofc that’s okay!

1 Like

Hello what you think of the sketches? :3 :two_hearts:

sketch 1 ✏️

With only teeth

With mouth open

Sketch 2 ✏️

1 Like

Your art is soooo prettyyyyyy :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Can I send a request when you are open?

1 Like

W. O. W.
It’s amazing!🩶
They look just wow. :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you I’ll finish it in a few days!:two_hearts::grinning:

1 Like