Any good story recs?

i’m a writer but i miss having a really good addicting story to read.
any good hidden gems out there?

5 Likes

Def check out Flashback Friday by Daisy W. :heart_eyes: Her IG is @daisy_w.episode!

If you want a short story you can try mine! :smile: The link’s in the thread below:

2 Likes

Hi @njade, I’ve moved this to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like
Stories by me:

I love Hate the Player! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal

I love Dark Star! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal

I love Forever Red! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal

Stories by others:

I’m reading Obscura. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

I’m reading Broken Voices Episode 6 is out!. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

I’m reading THE UNWANTED. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

I’m reading Rich Love. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

3 Likes

Hey njade,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘Colo(u)ring the Rainbow’ (LL), ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ (LL), ‘For HIS Sake’ (LL), ‘Double Trouble Love’ (INK, coming out soon) and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Number 1 (Not published yet!!):

I will show the cover when it’s done!!!

Title: Double Trouble Love

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: INK

Description: You wake up in the past, where the love of your life dislikes you. And past you is in the present. Oh, and your crush is your double. Male MC, Male LI, CC char reader #DTLINK

Episodes: 3 (4 is following soon).

Number 2:

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: LL

Episodes: 3 (in revamp and episode 4 is following soon!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 3:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

c4539f55e0b83b26fda9d11116f8b9fb781c71dd_2_362x500

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? #TRGLL #TRGINK Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 5:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 24 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: #FHS Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 6:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… #LSLL CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Here’s a list of all my stories. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Daughter of Shadow

Title: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 7 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Covers:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Number of Episodes: 7 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Cover:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

Divided by Night

Title: Divided by Night
CC: Yes, for both MC and LI
Genre: Sci-Fi/Romance
Description: A mission to the center of the galaxy results in the days of your assignment becoming months for your beloved, testing the strength of your love over not just distance, but time… (choices matter, two endings)
Episode Accolades: Short and Sweet Shelf (June 2021)
Cover:

1 Like

Hi, thank you so much for this thread! Here is my first story, it’s a werewolf story!
Description: After years of inhumane captivity, Shyann escapes her evil pack and enters Howl Hills territory, where a ROYAL werewolf lineage resides… and her mate. Limited CC|LL|Choices
Features in this story:

• NO gem choices except support the author and some bonus scenes at end of chapters
  • Some CC
  • Lots of choices and point system
  • Advanced directing

Howl_Hills_posterThumb_MQMUWjS4nA

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Howl Hills

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Thankyou for this thread… :blush: :blush:
Heyy guys!! I’m so excited to share First my Episode story with you. If you’re fan of suspense, Action, and romance then you’ll definitely want to check this out. I’ve created some really complex and interesting characters, and I think you’ll enjoy following this journeys as its related to their dark and painful past. So if you are looking for something to keep you on the edge of the seat, be sure to check out my story on episode
Title:- Queen Of Hell
Gerne:- Action
Instagram Acc:- @sapphire_ecrivain
No. of episodes:- 3 (On going)
Love Interst:- 1 (no option)
Discription:- The most dangerous assasian and the heiress of Italian Mafia with the rivalry of Russian Mafia King. What will happen when they cross paths?
Link :- Episode Writer Portal
I’m down for R4R (3x3) :wink: :wink:

Check this out if you love action and thrill :point_down: :point_down:
Episode Writer Portal

I’d love to recommend my current story.

Link: Deadly Nightshade

Episodes: 18 (ongoing)

Extra info:
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: No romance. (It’s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if there’s no skip option.

I hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

Hey, Thanks for this post! I recommend you can read any of my stories. I just recently published a semi-new story called Melanie Blues. You can check it out below:

Title: Melanie Blues
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Episodes: 3 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Melanie Blues, daughter of Poseidon, is on a quest to defeat evil along the way, and to find out the disappearance of her mother with the help of friends. Will she succeed in time?
Cover:
Melanie_Blues_C1_posterThumb_oXGY7NkkYI
Cover is made by @/Jpassen_episode on Instagram and @/Jpassen on the Episode Forums.

Here are links and info on the other stories I wrote:
Title: The Adventures of Samantha the Fairy
Episodes: 36 (Season 3 COMPLETE) (ONGOING)
Description: There’s always peace in Mondanasia unless evil destroys it. Can Princess Samantha save the land of Mondanasia in time?
Cover:
Story_Title_3Q8xlY_posterThumb_kzvsIrcgex

Title: Monster Castle LL
Episodes: 3 (ONGOING)
Genre: Horror
Description: You saw a video of the Monster Castle. You also won the contest but, was
this all an evil plot?

Features:
:gem: Choose your Gender
:gem: Choose your Sibling’s Gender
:gem: Choose your Love Interest Gender
:gem: Choose your sibling’s love interest Gender
:gem: CC for (MC, MC’s Sibling, MC’s LI, and MC’s Sibling’s LI)
:gem: Art Scenes
:gem: A few mini games here and there
:gem: Shorter or longer story plot lines
:gem: and more…

Cover:
Monster_Castle_LL_posterThumb_hcPejJjzNU

Title: Monster Castle (INK)
Episodes: 15 (COMPLETE)
Description: You’ve seen the video, you won the contest. But was this an evil plot to get you to come to the Monster Castle? (CC, Sibling CC, tappable minigame, choices, etc.)
Cover:
Monster_Castle_posterThumb_gTqPS9Xi3z

Title: Demon in the Closet
Episodes: 7 (COMPLETE)
Description: Debby’s life is changed forever after the sudden disappearance of her parents. She must find them before it’s too late.
Cover:
Demon_in_the_Closet_posterThumb_2hNncmGket

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Episodes: 17 (ONGOING)
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Cover:
Super_Wolf_Girl_31_posterThumb_IOJV0bbi3n (1)

Title: The Fantasy World of Berlanda
Episodes: 6 (ON HOLD)
Description: In the Fantasy World of Berlanda, two royal heroes named Princess Mia and Prince Drake go on quests and adventures to save their fantasy kingdom from evil.
Cover:
Fantasy_World_DC_posterThumb_EpNmcyASmf

Title: Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team
Episodes: 5 (ONGOING)
Description: In Gavinville, monsters attempt to plague the city with its enhanced evil, and it is up to five squad heroes Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop them. But will they?
Cover:
The_Paranormal_Team_Limelight_posterThumb_nlGCSs926r (3)

Thanks so much for this post :smiley: :slight_smile: :sparkles: :butterfly:

here’s my ongoing romance/drama/comedy story! :blob_hearts:
My Summer Diary

Thank you for thread, I have few stories you may would like to try one out. All my stories will be completed

Story 1: Beautiful Kisses

Story Link

Story 2: TWS: Letting You In

Story Link

Story 3: Her Escape

Story Link

hey, you can try mine. :woman_shrugging:t4:
Its called The Hunt Continues

top streamer by @dynastywrites :heart_eyes:

Thank you for this! 🫶🏻

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Forever Midnight

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: TalesbyJ

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:
Freya finds herself tangled up with two ancient vampires.
How will she feel about living in a world of fantasy?
dark romance CC

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬: 1-15 (𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠)

𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫:

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦: talesbyj

Hey thanks for the opportunity!! :face_holding_back_tears::heart: feel free to check my horror story out!

Hiya! I have my second story here, Wishing Well. I would love if anyone wants to give it a read. I would love to do a Read4Read or Gem4Gem if anyone is interested.
》》》》》》》

Title: Wishing Well
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description;
ion: People never seem to see the darkness behind ones smile. As life seems perfect, lies start to reveal themselves. With the help of a special man will her happiness prosper?
Full CC

Number of episodes: 17 (more coming)
Genre: Adventure

My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Hey! I’m not sure what type of stories you like but hopefully my story might be one you enjoy :purple_heart: Otherwise I have listed recs below <3

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 15
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

I also recommend:
Dead or Alive by Sargym
Rogue by Blaise
Anything by Kayla S
Anything by Ariel C
Watch my Six by Laila

1 Like