Any one else having these problems with the portal

okay cause I was scared because I dont know how to ss on this computer

INT. WHITE OFFICE BACKGROUND - DAY with TITTLE2

&overlay TITTLE2 opactity 0
&AUTHOR spot 0.978 84 175 in zone 1 AND AUTHOR moves to layer 2 AND AUTHOR faces right

@AUTHOR changes hair into Type 3 High Bun Coil Hair

AUTHOR 
Hey beautiful people, thank you for joining me for another episode of-

&overlay TITTLE2 opactiy 1 in 1
@overlay TITTLE2 shifts to 12 352 in zone 1
@overlay TITTLE2 scales to 0.008 0.008

1 Like

Out of curiousity have you tried to put the scale/shifts command prior to the opacity, even in the very beginning, the scale/shift command I gave you is also for a titleā€¦ LOL how funny is that?

1 Like

OMG I think I just realized the problem!
You canā€™t use the & symbol prior to the opacity, it can only be used in the shift/scale line.

1 Like

okay thank you. Im going to try and if you are right, YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER

2 Likes

let me know if either of those were the problem.

1 Like

nope, sorry. But on the bright side you are still a life saver for trying to help

2 Likes

wow that sucksā€¦ the only other thing I would suggest is trying to fix it through your phoneā€¦ I am sorry I really wanted to solve the problem :frowning:

1 Like

no your fine, Im glad you tried to help. Im just going to submit a ticket and hope they fix it in time. because at first it just started off as outfit problems but now its starting to effect the efficiency of coding and we need to have that fixed.

1 Like

I agree, I hope they get back to you quicker than they are approving BGs :joy: because that has been taking forever.

1 Like

LOL, the strugge is real chile. But they are trying. Now a days a lot more people have joined episode so its probably harder to look through everything

2 Likes

Yeah DL is right around the corner too, and that typically slows things down as well.

2 Likes

Im sorry DL?

1 Like

Double Life contest. its coming up in July, so people are probably still rushing to get bg/overlay approved.

1 Like

Whats it for like what is it exactly? Im sorry if my questions sound dumb

1 Like

No, you are fine, itā€™s a contest, Episode has them all the time, it just gives you an opportunity to have your story featured on a special shelf if you win, this contest is different though, this is the first time they have had a requirement of 8 chapters published before the due date, its usually 3 but they pick a storyline and you write a story with the subject they pick, there are rules and stuff but you can find the link to all upcoming and past contests hereā€¦

I thought about trying to enter this one but I have to much on my plate with other stories.

2 Likes

I have the problem with 1) I also have to refresh to see the overlaysā€¦. I guess its result from one of the last portal updates.

1 Like

I heard those kinds of contests are very stressful, thatā€™s why I be scared to join, if you think you can do it, you go for it! Good luck if you join

1 Like

They are that bad, but I got 3 currently stories that I need to keep up with, I had an idea for the contest but unless I can produce 8 chapters in the next 14 days without it interfering I will not be doing this one. LOL

1 Like

Opacity

Opacity

You spelled them both wrong.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t even catch that, I guess thats what happens at 5am LOL

3 Likes