Any Stories That Don't & Will Not Contain The 'Skip-the-Wait' or 'Early Access' Feature? (:

aww thank you so much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your welcome (:

1 Like

Here’s one of mine! Thank you :heart:

3 Likes

Added to the list (:

You’re so fast! Is it too much to add another story? Maybe one per person? I don’t want to be greedy :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll take 2 more stories then I’ll pause adding to the list to help catch up with the current stories (:

When paused, feel free to keep dropping stories since they can either be added to the next list when this one finishes…or they may fit in this one (:

Feel free to drop a second story, I don’t mind (:

& don’t worry about being greedy, the lists will still continue once I finish checking these (:

(I’ll put a big list together at the end of several lists) (:

1 Like

Forgot this:
Password = [/spoiler]Promote Your EA-free/STW-free Story(ies)![/spoiler]

:blush: thanks

1 Like

Added (:

I accidentally used early access on one of my stories and immediately removed it, I will never use either again on any of my stories.

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 9 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Gem Choice: No gem choice :sparkles:
Reads: around 1.5k
Unique/Stand Out: In this story choices matter and there will be 2 different endings, depending on your point score. It contains full CC for 2 MC and 1 LI (except his skin color). This story is from hate to love and it contains a lot of funny scenes. If you’re in the bad mood you can read my story :wink: Hope you like it :laughing:
Description:
Liam Johnson is a famous boy band leader. Because of an “accident.”, he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_epiwriter

2 Likes

Oh sorry! I forgot about Promote Your EA-free/STW-free Story(ies)! my bad :see_no_evil:

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5188866126053376
Description -Dominique Foster has been fighting for a couple years. Is she finally ready to start fighting illegally? THE Axel Cole stands in her way. Will he be her greatest enemy or much more.

1. Story Title: Outside The Truth
  2. Author Name (On the App): eyahmn
  3. Author Name (On Instagram):eyahmn.episode
  4. Story Genre?: Drama
  5. Story Small Cover (You can send privately if needed/preferred)
cover

1. Story Description?: **she’s been outside the truth for her whole life but Isabella is determined to find out the truth about herself, will you follow her along and see the truth unfold? (CC & no gems)
  2. How Many Chapters Are Currently Published?: 5
  3. When Did You Last Update & How Many New Chapters Were Published?: May 15 at 8:00am
  4. How Many Reads Does Your Story have?: 295
  5. What Gem Options Are In Your Story? (Support the Author, Bonus Scenes, Outfit Choices etc…): Just supporting author choices
  6. How Many Gems Would The Reader Need To Click Every Gem Choice In One Chapter? : Just 5 each chapter
  7. Story Link?: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6459383459545088
  8. What Do YOU Think Makes Your Story Unique/Stand Out?:
    It will not have a toxic love interest and the story, there is a lot of mystery, suspense and drama.

Loose Lips Sink Ships by @Darcie.Episode
I read a few chapters of that story have found no early access, skip the wait ot that stupid 11 hour wait.

2 Likes

How often is regular updating, I try to update once a mounts, sometimes I can’t like right now her who prof read is going through something so it’s taken her a bit longer, which is fine for me I just work on next chapter in the mean time.

Els I comply with everything els,

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Password: Promote Your EA-free/STW-free Story(ies)!

Story Title: Eat Stake
Author Name (on app): Sinead O’Neill
Author Name (on Instagram): sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Story Genre: fantasy, romance, adventure
Story Small Cover:

(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

How many chapters currently published? 24

When I last updated and how many new chapters were published: last Tuesday 11th May. 1 episode was published.

How many reads my story has: 80k

What gem options are in my story? support the author and a few choices within the story.

How many gems would the reader need to click every gem choice in the episode? None. It’s purely the reader’s choice, and the choices don’t affect the story plot.

Story Link:
Eat Stake link

What do I think makes my story unique/stand out?
Even though the story plot itself is quite serious, there are some good comical moments within it that gives a bit of a breather from the serious aspect throughout the story. Also, there’s a lot more attention to the supporting characters, which are the anchors for the mc and the story plot in itself. The main story plot doesn’t just revolve around the girl meeting a boy, and will they get together story plot only thing that we see a lot in stories, but it’s more unique as the story plot revolves around a blood ritual that can be the cause of a dark, terrifying and hellish world, so there is also a splash of a sci-fi genre there too. Another unique aspect is that the MC is not the only hero, but she’s part of quadruplet siblings who’re also heroes. The supporting characters are all very important for the story plot, and there are no unnecessary scenes. There will also be a huge plot twist later on.

I also do follow for follow on Instagram if you’re interested. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

I need help promoting my story. No one on my Instagram really has the app.

Title: Help! My Dad is the Devil
Genre: Comedy
Chapter: 8
Description: Garth needs to be more efficient at his job. So his Dad is sending him to Public School to learn Suffering and Pain. Did I mention his Dad happens to be the Devil…

Thank you sm for this!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Promote Your EA-free/STW-free Story(ies)!

2 Likes