Aprill's Overlays/Covers/Splashes (CLOSED... for now)

Not quite sure how I feel about this one. What do you think? Would you like me to try again?

Splash

I like this one! It looks good and sleek!

What do you think about it?

1 Like

@WolfGamerGirl37 Haha, I think it looks alright But it doesn’t matter what I think, only what you think!

@IDONTKNOWREAL Here are two, let me know if this is the kind of thing you were going for.

Backgrounds

bed

1 Like

@aprill I think you did a great job on it.

1 Like

I have a question. Do you use a certain program to make your images? I’m about a buy a tablet soon so that I can practice for my graphic design classes.

1 Like

I actually just use pixlr and medibang. They’re both free on a computer (maybe on a device too, I’m not sure) and easy to use. If you are going to get a tablet, I would suggest ibis paint for a free program. I myself do not use it because I always work from my laptop, but I’ve seen a lot of editors make really amazing things with it, and it seems quite similar to a lot of software for the computer.

1 Like

Okay, thank you! I will keep that in mind. I am getting the Lenovo Yoga Book, it has a drawing pad connected to it and halo keyboard.

1 Like

Do you think you could make me a burning limo overlay? I used the limo overlay that Episode has but the scene has a car bomb in it and I was hoping to use an overlay.

Thank you! Can you also give me background in this view but with grass instead of bed sheets too?

Hi!

Can you turned the outlines red part into a overlay?

Here’s the actual image!

(Technically the cages part!)

@KMepi Here you go!

Cage door

@WolfGamerGirl37 How is this? Do you want it to be more destroyed?

Limo

@IDONTKNOWREAL Do you mean like this?

Grass

Yeah! Thank you!

1 Like

Can you remove the black squares from in the cage, if not it’s okay.

1 Like

How is this? Would you like a cleaner cut?

Overlay

2 Likes

No, it’s perfect!

1 Like

A little bit more destroyed would be good.

How is this?

Limo

1 Like

I like this one alot! I will probably use both! Thank you!

3 Likes

Sorry to ask this, but How do I get these uploaded? It won’t let me upload them as overlays but they appear in the background section.

1 Like