Background Art Needed <3

Hey I wanted to play around with episode again and would like some backgrounds. I would like the theme of the drawing to be creepy, to go with the horror theme. I don’t want them to seem to real make them look like drawings like rpg horror games type of look. I hope that this is pretty easy to understand.
I need a teens room
Parents room
Bathroom
Kitchen
And living room

In the Teens room I’d like:
A couple of pictures on the wall, with a square safe placed as well so that I can add an overlay of a picture to cover it. Dressers and night stands. ( just things I can cover with overlays to hide items there.

Parents room:
Pictures as well, as more dressers and night stands. Television on tv stand.

Bathroom: clothing basket and regular bathroom things.

Living room: normal living room look

Kitchen: normal kitchen look

I’m not so good at explaining things but If you would like for me to explain it better just let me know <3 thank you.

1 Like

That’s a lot of background art which also takes lots of time, so are you willing to pay? I can recommend some people who might be able to do these for you!

Oh yeah I understand thank you, but it’s just to play around with and not able to pay now. But thank you for responding <3

No problem! well I make backgrounds here on my thread (might not be EXACTLY what you’re asking for), you can check them out and use any of them as long as you follow my rules which are also on my thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you !

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: