Background Drives & Commissions - NEW UPDATE! - Fancy Office SET

Hey guys,

Recreating this thread as my old one was archived (oops!)

Those of you familiar with my drives and my Instagram will know that I have two paid access background drives, and a (small at the moment) free drive too.
In this post, I will post some examples of what is included in each drive, and the listed prices for access, as well as my background commission prices.

I do ask that if you wish to place an order/ask for access, that you contact me via DM on Instagram, as it’s easier for me to keep track of and be on hand for messages and any assistance/info etc that you may need, as well as the added bonuses (if you follow me too) of voting/suggesting future backgrounds to be added to the drives, and enter giveaways in future.
If you don’t have Instagram, you can DM me here, and I will reply as soon as I am able.

All payment info is below!.. I do require payment via PayPal, and in my currency of GBP. - Please note that any additional fees will need to be covered on your end.

Check back when you see the UPDATE tag in the title for this thread, and you will then see the newly added content.

If you’ve previously been banned from my drive for breaking terms of use, you may not apply for access now.

Note: *Classrooms are also provided empty, to create seating and tables that you may prefer from other sources or classes I have in my drive. *
Football Field backgrounds are provided to match ALL episode cheerleading colours and mascot designs.

Thank you!
Cheyara

Some of the Content included in my drives…

DELUXE DRIVE

REGULAR DRIVE

FREE DRIVE

FOR ACCESS TO THIS DRIVE, YOU MUST FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @ cheyaraskadi_writer
REMAIN FOLLOWING MY ACCOUNT SO LONG AS YOU USE MY CONTENT. IF YOU WISH TO UNFOLLOW, THEN PLEASE REMOVE AND REPLACE ANY OF MY BACKGROUNDS THAT YOU HAVE USED IN YOUR STORY. THANK YOU.

NEW ADDITIONS

Backgrounds:

Looping Backgrounds:

Backgrounds:

PRICE LIST

11 Likes

Where is the link for the drive please?

There isn’t a link.
As stated above, the deluxe and regular drives are paid access only.
As for the free drive, you must follow (and remain following) my instagram for access. Once you’ve followed me, DM me your gmail address and I will then add you to the drive :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Done

New additions - Bar backgrounds – See tab in original post!

Bumpaggggeeee :crystal_ball:

New updates!
Bedrooms & Enchanted Forest Ballroom

Deluxe Drive Update!

Christmas Ice Rink
Christmas Cabin - Background 1 - Cabin Entrace Room

2 Likes

Hi, I sent you a DM on Instagram a few days ago. :pleading_face:

Hi, I haven’t received anything, and I only accepted another batch today. If you can DM me again, and in the meantime, I’ll take a look at the hidden requests again :see_no_evil:

CHRISTMAS CABIN: BACKGROUND 2!

LIVING ROOM!

Deluxe Drive Update…

Aw, that’s weird. I sent a DM on November 13. :hushed: Anyway, I DM you again.

Screenshot

1 Like

DELUXE DRIVE UPDATE

Christmas Cabin Background 3 - Bathroom

Christmas cabin set is complete!
Bedroom & Kitchen

All new background now added to my Deluxe Drive
Int. Cottage Living Room

1 Like

Bummmmmppppp :blush: :crystal_ball:

New Deluxe Drive Update:
Gaming Arcade