#BlackLivesMatter

i have no idea what you mean by this lol, i personally love black people and i dont wanna change my race, and im not mad that i am not black. to me the only difference between all of us is the color of our skin, deep down we are all the same. :rose: :revolving_hearts:

racist cops should let go of their badge for doing this to whites/ blacks/ any color in general. Do you remember that blonde white girl who got killed by a black cop because the color of her skin? i find it all sick. but not all cops are like this, people are getting mad at all cops, there are cops who are saving peoples lives not taking them like the cops who kill people because the color of their skin. i dont what america has turned into now… but most cops are trying to do good for this world. :rose: :face_with_head_bandage: r.i.p george floyd :sneezing_face:
my cousin is a cop… and hes scared out of his mind because all the riots. :revolving_hearts: people should not come at the good ones, only the bad ones in my opinion.

1 Like

Well, what I meant was that their parents were not taught about black lives matter properly. They were never encountered by them and not helped by them. They didn’t know how good they could be by personal experience and they never showed black lives matter as good or showed us the help they gave, only a black man named lecrae told us his momma was helped by them and they helped him have food on the table.

2 Likes

who is they?
(i hope this does not come out as rude)

2 Likes

I remember when I and my friends went to a mall to get somethings and this white little girl came to us and told me she loved my hairstyle…Her mother quickly rushed to our side and yelled at her and was like I’ve told you countlessly to stop talking to black people
No offense but people in this community are not left out also…I was recently hired in an episode group on instagram so I was added to the group chat and the admin told them about the requests on ground and assigned them to the group members. I applied for a story reviewer and I remember there were lots of story requests and I wasnt given any so I asked if I could review one of em but no one replied me…then one of the group members dmed me and told me no one replied bc of my country…It really saddened my heart as i thought we are all equal.My dad is Nigerian and my mum is Canadian and I recently moved back to Nigeria when they divorced…There are also white people here and I can proudly say Nigerians love the white people in the country, I think other Nigerians should be able to testify to that…
I think we are all equal and we should be treated as such…we shouldn’t be judged by our skin color.
#BlackLivesMatter

4 Likes

If I see anyone pulling out the “all lives matter” card istg-

6 Likes

Some white people may not be for the black lives matter movement due to the media (t.V.) teaching them that the movement and it’s protesters were bad.

For anyone who dislikes black lives matter, it means we matter too, not all black people dislike all lives matter because they don’t know what it implies, it’s used to protest against black lives matter by basically saying “You only saying black people matter! Why do you think other lives don’t matter and only blacks?” and it’s been used like that ever since. They say all lives matter to include other races along with black people, I fear this started as a innocent post about saying “I think all lives matter” and then people took it too far and decided to use it against black lives matter.

4 Likes

But I don’t really understand racism.
Like, wtf. We all look different. We have different eye, hair colours. Just as skin. Sometimes when I walk my dog and well, sometimes, I see people with really really pale skin, and with darker, with different hair styles and looks.
Till I was 11 I didn’t even knew what is racism. Because I wasn’t really watching TV that much, and step by step I realized that there’s actually people with different skin tones, (I mean black, white) like, I mean, white people can be really pale and really dark, and well idk I never cared about that, because well as I said different eyes, different hair, so logically different skin. But what is happening today is just terrible. It doesn’t matter how people look, they are still people, and it wouldn’t be really nice if everyone would look the same. Like tf. We all have different eye, hair colours but ofc there are some shitty people who only cares about skin, like tf 🤦🤦🤦

5 Likes

Situations like these make me question what humanity even is I-

1 Like

The man who killed George Floyd

1 Like

same sometimes I don’t understand this shit at all like I am very jeasous of people with freackles and green eyes bc its so fricking cute! But back to my point we all look different for a reason and not even twins look exactly alike! Just bc someone has different color skin doesn’t mean that they don’t matter!

3 Likes

Preach! I’m slowly counting to 3 if I see that hashtag again! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

exactly. just because someone has a darker skin than another doesn’t mean anything!!! we’re still the same!!! skin doesn’t define us!

2 Likes

yes him derek chauvin—-> MUST SUFFER!!

2 Likes

rightt!! on instagram someone said BLM and someone else replied with “#ALLLIVESMATTER” yes all lives matter but black lives get attacked the most that’s why we say BLM :fist:t4::fist:t5::fist:t6: white people barely get attacked (not trying to offend anyone)

sorry if i’m being rude, i don’t mean to come out rude

8 Likes

Here’s what I think when ppl use it. Don’t worry you weren’t! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

i 100% agree with that post

2 Likes

exactly!!

6 Likes

The sad reality.

2 Likes

I just saw the full video and to see someone’s’ life being drained from them, begging and pleading and to see another person enjoying it is beyond disheartening.

Then to casually walk off as though they were high and mighty and as though they thought they could get away with it is disgusting.

If you’re not close to tears from watching that then you have no empathy. I fully understand the rage so many people feel!

3 Likes

it broke my heart when he said “i can’t breathe”. the fucking cop thought he knew what he was doing but no. he killed the innocent man, George Floyd. he will always be remembered❤️

fuck derek chauvin!!
fuck 12
fuck the cops!

the cops started all this shit not the protestors!

5 Likes