Blonde's have more fun, so what do redheads have?

Oh God :flushed:. That’s my main concern about doing my hair. Even before I thought about going auburn I was thinking about dying it black again, but my hair is much longer than it was a few years ago, which is when i last dyed my hair. I would have to buy like 3 boxes to make sure I covered all my hair. I have very thick and long hair :see_no_evil:

I used to drive my parents crazy with how often I would change colors. They hated it and I loved it. :laughing:

I was actually thinking of going on Amazon and buying a wig :joy:

Seriously though! It’s so addicting, until I start to notice my hair is getting seriously damaged then I panic and do everything I can to get it healthy again. It’s been close to five years since I last touched the dye but I wanna try something new so badly.

1 Like

Ooh, I definitely need something for my split ends. I’m always looking for something that helps with hair growth. How much is it? Like, I don’t wanna spend too much money on something I might not like and it just sits on my shelf.

1 Like

Trust me it is not worth it to bleach your hair go to the salon I am just a broke college girly :sob: :face_with_peeking_eye:

Haha same my mom kinda liked it for a bit my dad thought I was emo :sob: We gotta have the confidence some how :sob:

Omg you should def do that and return it :joy:

Woah 5 years is def a long time. The last time i dyed my hair was like 2 years ago. My hair is def damaged. Maybe you can use a 2-3 day hair dye it will wash out to see if you like it or not

Piccc

It is like you dye it and wash it and dye it again lol

1 Like

It helps with split ends and minimizes plus it is super soft on your hands after you wash it off :joy: . It is like 20 ish bucks that I got on Amazon CAD but the rate may change in your location maybe not too sure?

1 Like

What about just doing streaks, or an ombre? There was a time when I was very against dyeing my hair at all (proud redhead), but, twice, the ends of my hair were dyed. (Once dark blue with no bleach, once bleached and then purple. On both occasions, it was because my youngest brother was dyeing all of his hair and there was extra dye.)

I find the process of hair-dyeing nerve-wracking, but having dyed hair (only partially, never all of it), is quite fun.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.