BODY : body type issue

There has been a issue on body types and so on . But I since I’m a mastermind , I found a solution , well at least I hope so . I think we should make our own body types (if that makes sense) .Well I thought that if we had different types of torsos we could pair them with other different types of bottoms/thorax/abdomens and create a new body figure .

Examples are provided below:

Buff ; buff torsos , you can have a buff torso and still have skinny legs so let me show you what I mean

This is Beckie and she is a boxer.Just look at her torso , it is muscular and her breasts look like they are growing on top of her abs/mince packs .

Well this here is Eddie . And Eddie is a bodyguard to Ryder Knight ,the heir of Knight Inc.Focus on his torso it is buff and gives off the impression that he can knock anyone out or maybe not .

More men like Eddie

Summary

Oh , you thought I was done .Well you thought wrong (that’s if you did).
By the way , all these names and careers are not real and I made everything up.

Flat chests and flat stomachs:
People have flat chests . Males may just look normal with a flat chest .Females look rather abnormal .

Female Black Torso Blouse Form - Walmart_com

Ok imagine that torso belongs to a girl called Lola . Lola is a girl who is a bit flat chested , but her curves are insanely big since she recently got a Brazilian butt lift , it doesn’t look natural tho .She plans on getting a boob job done soon .

Screenshot_2020-04-29-02-24-02-1

That’s Alex , he recently bought hi first apartment at the age of nineteen.He is flat chested it is seen as normal but he is actually very skinny (somebody give him some food ).

More flat chests , well more like , flat breasts

Summary

Screenshot_2020-04-29-02-25-30-2 How to Get a Flat Stomach_ 10 Tips and Exercises That Work

Not so flat stomachs:
People with not so flat bellies, well that is most of us I have to say .I won’t be blurring any images anymore for this topic.

This is Bob his life is an absolute sh*t show , he’s about to lose his job and he is trying his best to not turn to alcohol for support , because he has two daughters to support .Now he is having a affair with this lady called Mandy who has been feeding him tons and tons of food for her pleasure .

This is Mandy , she is having a affair with Bob . She has a lot of money to spend , so why not spend it on bob and buy his cock for her own.

These are more un-flat bellies

So at this point I was tired of typing because it was like 04:49 so everything else is just going to be un-neat

BOTTOMS/THORAXES/ABDOMENS

Up there are the Jones sisters they are both in high school… They are from a family with curvy women.

These are Eddie’s legs

This is Hannah and she is from a family with petite curvy bodies. please just divide her body in to upper half and lower half .

But all in all , you get the feel . The point is that we get different types of torsos and bottoms/thoraxes/abdomens or lower half of bodies so we can make our own types of bodies .

Hopefully you like and support :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

IT would be great if they added different body types as outfits.

2 Likes

Big butts could be for both male, plus size and thing female as pants.

Yeah and they could make more clothes for girls that make them look flat (like the baggy hoodies) and it would be easier than making a whole new body type.

1 Like

THIS!!! You said all there needs to be said!!! :heart:

1 Like

Support

support

Support :heart_eyes::two_hearts::two_hearts:

But I think i have a best solution for you is named ( Liposuction ) this is a fat remove surgery .
Here’s the details :

Liposuction improves the contour and shape of body parts with stubborn fat.