BookPage's Library (Coding & Art Commisions):blob_hearts:

Here is an example.

1 Like

Hello there, I’m glad you do! You can credit me using my Instagram! It’s @universal_matondo

Thanks again for stopping by, and have a nice day!

1 Like

Hello there! Your request (#3) has been completed!

Down below, I’ve created three different versions of what you’ve asked for! If there’s anything you think I can do to improve upon this, I’m happy to listen!

Result

NR. 1
Layer 1

NR. 2
Layer 3

NR. 3

1 Like

Can you create this in much more darker red?

1 Like

And please don’t forget to credit @EccleSiaste_BookPage 's artwork, if you use it in one of your stories!! Just going to say it, because I don’t see how I need to credit you @EccleSiaste_BookPage if I use one of your free backgrounds. :thinking:

1 Like

Hello there, thanks for stopping by! You can always credit me using my Instagram. It’s @universal_matondo. Crediting me by my username @EccleSiaste_BookPage here on the forums is allowed too!

1 Like

Hello again, I gave it another try. You did say blood red, huh.
I hope I got it right this time, tell me what you think.

Result

NR. 1
Layer 1

NR. 2
Layer 3

NR. 3

1 Like

Much better tysm :heart:

1 Like

Bump. I love the examples!! I’ll come by when I need anything

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey, can you close the door of the room in zone 3 and add any random room no. to it?

1 Like

Hello there and thank you so much for stopping by! I’m here to tell you that your request (#4) has been completed! I have created two variations for you to use. If possible, please tell me if there’s anything you think I could do to improve your result.

Room 102 - Open

Room 102 - Closed

Hey can I request for strands of hair plz? Not tryna thread hop or anything it’s just someone volunteered but then just ghost- :skull: like wth, sorry

request

Hairstyle 1 (so basically one of twist and a shorter piece of the twist)
High Bun 4C Long Twists - Black

Hairstyle 2: (basically one strand that is long and another that’s short)
Double Bun Half Down Hair - Black

1 Like

Yeah, haha no worries. I’m glad you came by. Your request will be ready shortly.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hello there! Your request (#5) has been completed! I hope I understood what you were asking, please tell me if there’s anything you think I could do to improve your result.

Hairstyle 1

x1
x2

Hairstyle 2

z1
z2
z3

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re very welcome :smiley:

Thank u so much! I’ll give u credit!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Thank you so much for requesting and have a nice day!

1 Like