BookPage's Library (Coding & Art Commisions):blob_hearts:

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ, ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴏᴏᴋᴘᴀɢᴇ’ꜱ ʟɪʙʀᴀʀʏ.

ʜᴇʀᴇ, ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ.
ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ? ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇꜱ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴏꜰꜰᴇʀ;

ᴜɴᴘʀɪᴄᴇᴅ

• ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ & ᴄᴜꜱᴛᴏᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀʟᴀʏꜱ: ꜰʀᴇᴇ
  • ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ & ᴄᴜꜱᴛᴏᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅꜱ: ꜰʀᴇᴇ
  • ᴄᴜꜱᴛᴏᴍ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ & ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ: ꜰʀᴇᴇ
  • ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴅꜱ: ꜰʀᴇᴇ
  • ᴄᴜꜱᴛᴏᴍ ᴇᴅɪᴛꜱ: ꜰʀᴇᴇ
  • ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ (ʟᴏɢᴏʟᴇꜱꜱ): ꜰʀᴇᴇ
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

ᴘʀɪᴄᴇᴅ

• ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʟᴏɢᴏꜱ: 5$ ᴀ ʟᴏɢᴏ
  • ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴜꜱ: 10$
  • ꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ: 5$ - 10$ (ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇxɪᴛʏ)
  • ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ: 10$ - 15$ (ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇxɪᴛʏ)
  • ʙᴇᴛᴀ- ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ: 5$ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ
  • ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ ᴀ ꜰᴜʟʟ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ: 25$ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ:

ᴄᴜꜱᴛᴏᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅꜱ (ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ, ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ)

ɪɴᴛ. ᴅᴏʀᴍ ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ

ɪɴᴛ. ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ

ɪɴᴛ. ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ

ɪɴᴛ. ᴍᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʟʟ

ɪɴᴛ. ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴅᴏʀᴍ

ɪɴᴛ. ᴇʟᴇᴠᴀᴛᴏʀ ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ

ɪɴᴛ. ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴀᴛᴏʀ ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ

ɪɴᴛ. ᴄʜʀɪꜱ ʟᴀɴɢᴀɴ ʜᴀʟʟꜱ

ᴇxᴛ. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅɪɴᴇʀ

ᴇxᴛ. ᴍᴇɴᴅꜱ’ ʀᴇᴛᴀɪʟ

ᴇxᴛ. ɢʀᴏᴄᴇʀʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ

ᴇxᴛ. ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋᴅᴏᴏʀ

ᴄᴜꜱᴛᴏᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅꜱ (ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜱᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ʙʏ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ)

ɪɴᴛ. ᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ

ɪɴᴛ. ᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ (ᴏɴᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ)

ᴇxᴛ. ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʀᴏᴏꜰᴛᴏᴘ

ɪɴᴛ. ʙᴜʀɴᴄʜᴀɪʀ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ

ɪɴᴛ. ʙᴜʀɴᴄʜᴀɪʀ ʜᴀʟʟꜱ

ᴇxᴛ. ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛ ʀᴏᴀᴅ

ᴇxᴛ. ᴅᴀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅ

ɪɴᴛ. ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀʀ ʙʀᴀᴄᴋᴇɴ ʙᴀꜱᴇ

ɪɴᴛ. ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ ʙʀᴀᴄᴋᴇɴ ʙᴀꜱᴇ

ᴇxᴛ. ꜰᴀɴᴄʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

ɪɴᴛ. ᴄʜʀɪꜱ ʟᴀɴɢᴀɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ

ᴇxᴛ. ʙᴏᴏᴋᴘᴀɢᴇ ʙᴀᴋᴇʀʏ

ᴇxᴛ. ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴛᴏᴡɴ

ᴄᴜꜱᴛᴏᴍ ʟᴏɢᴏꜱ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴᴇ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ꜱʜᴏᴡᴄᴀꜱᴇ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴᴇ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ꜱɪx

ᴄᴜꜱᴛᴏᴍ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴᴇ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ꜱɪx

ᴄᴜꜱᴛᴏᴍ ᴇᴅɪᴛꜱ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴᴇ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ꜱɪx

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ɴɪɴᴇ
v1

ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴜꜱ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴᴇ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴᴇ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

ᴘᴀɢᴇ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

ꜱᴛᴇᴘ #1 ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇ🇶ᴜᴇꜱᴛ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ! ɪᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ!

ɪ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴘᴀʏᴘᴀʟ! ᴅᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʟɪɴᴋ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ!
ᴀʟʟ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏᴜʀꜱᴇ ɴᴇɢᴏᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ! ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴀʏ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴀᴛɪꜱꜰɪᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛ!

ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇ🇶ᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍꜱ ᴏʀ ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ! ɪᴛ’ꜱ @ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴀʟ_ᴍᴀᴛᴏɴᴅᴏ

ᴀɴʏ 🇶ᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜɢɢᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ!

11 Likes

Hi, this is so great of you to do for the community and im sure many will appreciate the help :slightly_smiling_face:
Could you show some examples of backgrounds/overlays? I think that would help gain more attention to your post.

Also, would you mind if i added your link to my resources post?

2 Likes

Hello! Thank you so much for your kind words.
This is the first time I’m organizing such a thing, so I hope I do well. Thank you for the advice, I’ll be sure to grab some of my best work and show it off here!

And, I would be so honored if you would add me to your resources! I’ve seen you around and you’ve done a lot for the community!

2 Likes

Aw, thanks, I try :slight_smile: I’ll add your link :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I need some help with an animated butterfly overlay. I have a zip file with the png images already split and everything, I just can’t upload it to my computer for some reason. So I would need it to be uploaded to your computer and coded and then have the code sent to me. Is that something you can do??? :pleading_face:

I just want the butterfly to fly around the title screen as part of my intro if that makes sense!

1 Like

Hey there and thank you for visiting my shop! Love the idea, and you know what, I can totally help you with this! If you want, you can either pm here on the forums or send me a dm on Instagram! It’s @universal_matondo, for the latter case.

1 Like

I’ll PM you in Instagram! The forums can be a little confusing for me. I’ll be messaging you from the account name @ samblizzz_

1 Like

Sounds great, see you there!

Hello there! Your request (#1) has been completed! I have sent you a dm on Instagram. Thank you so much for using my services, and please come again!

What i need is a custom pose you do that right?

1 Like

Hello there, and welcome to my library! Thanks for coming by!

Custom poses are indeed in my inventory! Please state your request in detail right here, or if you would like it to stay private, pm me here on the forums or, dm me on Instagram! Mine’s @universal_matondo

1 Like

Thank you!

And i want the characters that far back.
And i forgot to say but she is holding onto her necklace

1 Like

Hi again, thanks for making it easy! You’ve provided so much information. However, I need to ask who’s on the left and who’s on the right. Are they facing each other, or away from each other?

1 Like

Character 1 is on the left and character 2 is on the right and they are not facing each other character 1 is looking into the camera and character 2 is looking at character 1

1 Like

Alright, thanks for answering. I’m heading to bed right now, but your request will be ready once I’m up. Give it about max 10 hours from now. Also, I was wondering, is your character 1’s full body in the edit or not? If you want her to be up close the entirety of her body won’t fit. Just let me know.

1 Like

No not the her full body just like waist up

1 Like

Hello there! Your request (#2) has been completed!

Below, you’ll find three variations of your commission. Choose whichever one you like most! If there’s anything you think I can do to improve upon this, I’m happy to listen!

Result

V1
v3

V2
v1

V3
v2

3 Likes

Hey! Can you make a red flame overlay? Like blood red flames

1 Like

Hello there, you said blood-red flames, now what exactly are you looking for? Do you want a fireball, or a stretch of flames (by example to use for a burning object)?

1 Like

I love it so much thank you!!! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
How should i credit?

1 Like