Can I work on 2 stories at once?

Hey guys, Can I start working on a second story but still have the option to get back and work on the first?

Yes

I’m writing two stories at the one time although I haven’t yet realised either of them

2 Likes

I already puplished 7 chapters of my first story and I’m planning on continuing it for sure but I have an idea in mind and I kinda want to write you know headlines so I don’t forget about it

1 Like

same here, but I’m taking my time on working with 1.

As long as you know what you are doing and focus on the one that is most important then you can do both stories

1 Like

Do it! U can always go back to your previous story anytime.

1 Like

So am I, I’m waiting for art work and background to be approved

I’m always extremely nervous about one of them as nobody seems to be interested in reading them at the moment :cry:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart: I would love to read your stories as soon as you puplish them so let me know

1 Like

you will have others interested and reading it regardless. I’ll be here to read anything.

As long as you put hard work and time into your story trust me people will like it

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

I did a poll yesterday but not much came from that, as many people wouldn’t want to read it :cry:

2 Likes

Exactly, this is it too. :blush::+1::100::raised_hands:

1 Like

Don’t get all stressed out just enjoy it while you’re directing it and make sure to promote it once it’s puplished here on the forum. Reads for reads really helps

2 Likes

This was the poll I made yesterday

It didn’t give me much hope and I have been through it all before I don’t want to go through it again

3 Likes

I’m doing the same, I made a schedule.

1 Like

i think you should just focus on one

1 Like

I think so too, I’m focusing on one but I just wanted to sort out a few things :two_hearts:

1 Like

hm that’s good. you should focus on one story but if you get ideas you should write it down

1 Like