Can you please check my story out THE VAMPIRE LOVE and give me some advice ,

I found someone explaining it, I can send a screenshot!

Here:

1 Like

i dont know how to make one is the problem.

1 Like

Oh my bad! I’m not sure how to help you with that :confused:

It’s great that you don’t give up and try to improve in the next story! :two_hearts:

But maybe try learning to code first. You can watch some videos on YouTube or ask for advice here (even I’m happy to help) Then you can think about publishing your story! You don’t have to publish your story immediately after writing three chapters. :hugs:

Write and constantly check in the preview how it all looks. Check if the characters are on the right layers and if the chat bubbles are not too big or in strange places.
You can also check how your story looks on episode app. (It even easier to catch mistakes there!)

My small tips
  • Don’t be afraid of longer sentences and don’t break them into several lines.

• If you want your characters to leave or enter scene in the same time use &CHARACTER instead of @CHARACTER for the first character, e.g

&CHARACTER1 enters from right to screen right
@CHARACTER2 enters from left to screen left

(they’ll enter at the same time)

• Add some animation when they change outfits (I think “dustoff_neutral_loop” is most popular for this)

• Maybe think about shorter names for your characters?

• Add talking animation every time they talk, not just for the first line (unless you use loop animation)

• You can go to Show Helpers → Speech Bubbles to freely arrange the chat bubbles, I don’t know if you use this option

• Try to learn spot directing. It’s not that difficult, and it makes the story look much better!

• Use zoom from time to time. This adds some action to the scene and looks much more interesting.

Don’t forget to check what what you already have looks like :two_hearts:
I’ve already read my story about 30 times and I still haven’t published it because I know it can be better!

2 Likes

I totally agree with this. I learned to code because of how nice people are here and watching some YouTube tutorials. I also coded a few scenes in different stories (that never worked out) but I’m still proud of the coding even if I couldn’t get the story published or anything! So coding on your own really works and meanwhile searching the answers for some more difficult coding here.
Sorry If I said too much or if this isn’t useful!

Edit: I don’t know what happened to the quote, my bad :sob:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.