Cats vs Dogs šŸ¶ šŸˆ

I love dogs :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse: I have one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: theyā€™re the best

1 Like

Why do I have to chose? if it came down to itā€¦ CATDOG! Okay no seriously I would chose dogs.

2 Likes

I love both animals dearly!:dog::cat::cat::dog:

I think dogs need much more attention than cats.

If youā€™re capable to care for a dog, than all arguments fall apart. :thinking:
So yeah, theyā€™re equally great in their own way. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::grin:

But just so you knowā€¦ :smirk:
Cats donā€™t betray you for a toy if you got something shady in your suitcase at the airportā€¦ :joy::joy:

(Haha just joking. :ghost::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::yum:)

2 Likes

Okay, so itā€™s embarrasing, but iā€™m really scared of dogs for some reason. I honestly have no idea why I just am, so I would go with cats.

1 Like

Aw, but dogs are really sweet

1 Like

Ik, but everytime I ring a doorbell and I hear a dog barking, I just leave whatever Iā€™m dropping off and run lol. I guess them sniffing me just freaks me out, but Iā€™m trying to work on it.

1 Like

I love dogs so much. Iā€™m probably a bit biased because I have a dog whom I love to death, and have had a cat when I was younger who used to scratch me until I bled, lol. I still think cats are cute, but if I was looking for another pet, I would for sure pick a dog. At least for me, itā€™s kind of difficult to find a cat that cares about more than food, and plus most cats kinda hate me anyway (I donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing wrong :sweat_smile:) whereas Iā€™m kinda a dog whisperer, haha. I love all dogs, big or small. Iā€™ve never been able to understand how some people are scared of dogs. Theyā€™re precious. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yes! I totally agree.

Cats just kinda hate me too, but I love all dogs and they love me back.

1 Like

110% cats!!

I donā€™t agree with your opinion though I respect it, cats are NOT like dogs and thatā€™s what people donā€™t understand! Cats arenā€™t b*tches nor rude, disrespectful they can care for you MORE OR EXACTLY LIKE A DOG WOULD. I know some people probably have a bad experience with cats with them being moody and whatnot but they are moody thatā€™s how they are!! CATS WOULDNā€™T BE CRUEL TO YOU UNLESS YOU CAUSED IT THEY ARENā€™T LIKE THAT!!

SO I TAKE OFFENSE WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO MAKE CATS SEEM AS THE BAD GUY, AND UNTHOUGHTFUL!!

And Cats can be your companion just like dogs, I can vouch for this because my Cat is my ride or die companion!

Cats arenā€™t cruel, rude, disrespectful on the contrary they are respectful way more then dogs would be, they are clean, very respectful if you TREAT THEM WELL!

It all depends HOW YOU treat them and thatā€™s what some people just donā€™t get, they want their pet to be sweet, nice, kind and lovey with you but donā€™t care enough to give their animal the things in return. And thatā€™s what cats do, theirs behavior is how YOU treat them, so please donā€™t disrespect them if you donā€™t know the knowledge about them, and Iā€™m saying this with all kindness that you donā€™t judge animals especially cats, because that is disrespectful and I WONā€™T STAND FOR IT!!

Though I may NOT agree or will EVER agree with your opinion on cats I respect it so thank you for this thread but Iā€™m going with cats!!! :two_hearts::two_hearts: @Superpup

1 Like

CATS Forever!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

@Superpup

1 Like

Dogs 100%.

1 Like

Yes!! Love your response :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.