Character Appearance

Does anyone want to appear in my new story? I’m a few chapters in and I’m looking for background characters for bigger scenes. Does anyone want to make a limelight appearance? :slight_smile: I will make sure to credit. Post your character details & how I can tag you for credit :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sure!!

You can find my character details on my website :))

2 Likes
LL

Personality: Outgoing, fun, smart, strong, kind, and enjoy teasing people

Boyfriend: Kai

OutfitsKai

Personality: Easygoing, fun, funny, chill, silly, hangout, and charming

Girlfriend: Ayame

Personality: Bossy, sassy, rude, short temper, badass, fighter, and dislike people telling her what to do

OutfitsHaru

Personality: Unfriendly, quiet, blunt, loner, smart, sleeper, hacker, gamers, and dislike annoying people

Personality: Cute, Cheerful, clumsy, airhead, crybaby, sometimes dumb, and friendly

OutfitsNaoki

TattooNaoki

Personality: Serious, composed, intimidating, strict, sadist, sporty, smart and enjoy punishing people

Credit me by Ayu-chan or @Ayu

2 Likes

Here are my characters which you can use. :yay:

2 Likes

You can tag me as @episode.bela on instagram if you want, but it’s not necessary :relaxed:

2 Likes

Feel free to use my character!!

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey I have a google drive full of characters, feel free to use any of them :grin: (last link is the google drive)

2 Likes

2 Likes

How can I tag you for credits? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@silverxepisode on ig!

2 Likes

Hi! Here’s one of my characters. (Card made by @/Chloe.episode123). You’re free to change her outfit to your liking and if you’re looking to credit, you can credit me by my forums name @Melish.episode -

2 Likes

.bump.

1 Like