CHARACTER: Foxes

We should have foxes! th

11 Likes

I don’t think episode is going to be releasing a lot of animals right after they just released dogs.

2 Likes

It’s my ideas, i’m not saying they have to do it right now

Totally support! :yay:

1 Like

Support

That’s true but I hopefully they release cats possible soon this year :crying_cat_face::eyes:

2 Likes

Support but please don’t request so many animals, it’s too much for the Episode creators.

5 Likes

Support! Perhaps they could add it as an option for the dog character that we just got, much like how we can choose between the German Shepherd, Chihuahua etc. :thinking:

3 Likes

It’s a bit like how authors update a story and the first thing readers ask is when the next chapter will be out. :joy:

4 Likes

Ye :sweat_smile:

Please don’t take that in the wrong tough it’s perfect to request what you’d like to have, but I just think that’s it’s sort of too much for them to request many things at the same time. :relaxed:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

Support :two_hearts:

1 Like

Well foxes aren’t pets so I don’t think they will release them unless they reskin dogs and that’s not easy, we are a lot more likely to get cats.

foxes doesn’t have to be as a pet :relaxed:

Yeah well even if they don’t have to be pets, it’s not ideal to design when there are more “important” things to work on like cats maybe even birds who knows.

2 Likes

Yes yes yes support!

1 Like