Characters needed for unpublished story

I need sum characters for my unpublished story u will be shouted out send ur details and things u think I should know about the characters like age race or u can dm me on my instagram emily_episode__

1 Like

Do you need any particular roles? like best friend, bartender, co-worker, etc…?

I need a best friend and sum background characters

ink or LL?

Ink

Kaitie: image
Personality: Kind, nurturing, passionate about what she is interested in, shy unless she knows you (then outgoing), awkward, uncomfortable in social situations unless she is with people she is comfortable with, loves music

Canadian

Could she be the best friend?

1 Like

Ya of course thank u so much

1 Like

np!

If you need one more…
Personally, funny, fighter if you get u her way.
Race, native (Canadian)

Would u like to be a best friend or background character

1 Like

Best friend would be great!

Ya of course

1 Like
Ink

Personality: Friendly, outgoing, smart, fun, kind hearted, caring, strong, and likes to tease people

Race: Japanese

Personality: Easygoing, funny, fun, loud, silly, charming, and flirty

Race: Korean

Personality: Bossy, sassy, rude, badas$, rude, short temper, and overprotective

Race: Japanese/chinese

Personality: Unfriendly, quiet, loner, blunt, caring and he’s only nice with someone he knows

Race: Chinese

Name: Asha!!

Hair: long braids (black)
Skin color: dark
Face shape: oval
Eyebrows: seductive round
Eyes: upturned bold (black)
Nose: round
Mouth full round (scarlet)

Clothes: you can choose no prob!!:smile:

DIANA

Personality : Personality : Sassy, Sarcastic, badass, hotheaded, doesn’t care about what people think, has good grades but when she has the chance to she skips school, likes to start fights and always win them (physical fights )

She is 18, and she’s British! :blush::blob_hearts:

Moved to Art Resources since this is for background characters. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Are they related

If you want to, they can be friends, couple or cousin. It’s up to you :slight_smile: