Christmas! i love it

SKAKSSN SJDH

ok sorry but now that halloween is over that means…

Yeah you guessed it… CHRISTMASS!!!

Sorry i love xmas so much and we will see so many fun xmas edits n i just love the whole vibe and JRHD idk how to explain it

im sorry if this is early lol but still

and yes i am forgetting Thanksgiving on purpose, because i dont celebrate it in my country.

7 Likes

YES I can’t wait!!!

2 Likes

THANK YOU ME TOO!!

i love it

2 Likes

I loveeeee xmas tooooooooooo :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Christmas​:christmas_tree::santa::bell::snowflake::christmas_tree::santa::bell::snowflake::christmas_tree::santa::bell::snowflake:

1 Like

I looovvee Christmas too!:hugs::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::snowman::gift::sparkling_heart: Yeah same I don’t celebrate Thanksgiving in my country neither :thinking::blush:

1 Like

Christmas is pretty far away though😔

1 Like

I can’t wait for Christmas :christmas_tree: . I’m excited for thanksgiving too

3 Likes

dont think like that!

1 Like

Yeah I shouldn’t :blob_hearts: :hugs: :snowflake:

1 Like

It’s just I start thinking about like how much school I have before it and all but in fact it is not too far just the days seem to go slow lol :joy:

1 Like

Moved to General Chat since this is not related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

I also love xmas so much. I can’t wait to celebrate it

2 Likes

I am more than excited for Christmas and the fun fact is that I was singing Jingle Bells all day
:rofl: :heart:

1 Like

Deck the halls with boughs of hollllyyyy!
:christmas_tree: :snowflake: :snowman:

2 Likes

Ahh bro I love it smmmm :sob::sob::nail_care::nail_care:

2 Likes

Christmas is the legit best Holiday!!!

3 Likes

I can’t WAIT for Christmasss :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :christmas_tree: :snowflake: and the foood :rofl:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.