CLOSED- EPISODE OMNIESCIENTS - Writing group - Re-joining thread - Not Your Average Writing Group

Helllllllo! My name is Amealia and I am the head of a writing group called Episode Omniescients. We are a small writing group that has recently been dying as people are not active. The show must go on so we are opening our group to the forums to look for active, hopeful, creative individuals who are ready to further their experience as an author on episode. We participate in all contests that episode hosts for the authors and strive to do well and have fun each time.

FAQ

How active should I be?

You need to be online at least two days a week. If there is something going on in your life we are willing to talk and make exceptions only if need be.

Does the group use the forums to communicate?

The group does not use the forums to communicate. We use discord to communicate. If you do not have discord and are not willing to get it please do not attempt to join.

How many people are in the group?

There are currently only four people in our group.

Who is in charge of the group?

First there are the members. They are the people who are in our group everyone is a member. Then we have admins. The admins keep things running and make sure the group is functioning as it should. I am the head of the group and I am in charge of recruiting people as need be and making sure all deadlines are hit as need be. For most situations involving story options they are put to a vote between all our members.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

FORM
In order to join please fill out this form below. You will be replied to on here and will also be given the invite to join the discord in a private message.

Forum Name:
Name (to be called in group):
Age Group (13-15, 16-18, 19-22, 22+)(optional):
Why Do You Want To Join:
Strengths (Coding, order, writing, art, etc.):
Weaknesses (we all have them be honest):

5 Likes

Forum Name: Poisonous_Queen
Name: Ivy
Age Group: 13-15
Why Do You Want To Join: Sounds like fun! :heart:
Strengths: coding, (some) overlays & cover arts, Ideas, characters (personality, style & looks) (I can also be a great secretary :wink: )
Weaknesses: plot, and sometimes focus

2 Likes

Aye
Well
Forum name is - Ealma
Names : Elena
Age is 16 koren years :+1:t2:
Reason I would like to join - sounds like an awesome
Group / cool
Strength- character customization, designing outfits , and creating story ideas
Weakness - coding :roll_eyes::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

tiny bump

Forum Name:Kyra101
Name (to be called in group):Kyra
Age Group (13-15, 16-18, 19-22, 22+)(optional):
Why Do You Want To Join:Because you dragged me here lol
Strengths (Coding, order, writing, art, etc.):Coding and making splashes
Weaknesses (we all have them be honest):My food getting taken away :sob:

2 Likes

What is discord? Can I just pm you on instagram or anywhere you’d like me to message ?

Discord is a messaging app you can get off of your App Store. It’s free and easy to you. We use discord rather than other apps because it allows us to more organized in our work.

I can’t install any app atm, because my phone storage is full, so what can I do?

You can access it from the website on a laptop or pc. Search discord.com and it should be there

And then how can I commicate with you in laptop?

If you go to the website and create an account I will send you a link to join our group and then you can message us all on your laptop

Forum Name: laceychristine
Name: Lacey
Age Group: 13 - 15
Why Do You Want To Join: I would like to join because it sounds like fun and it would be a really supportive place for writers.
Strengths: Designing outfits, story ideas/plots, character customization and grammar/punctuation - language techniques and just overall english
Weaknesses: Coding, overlays and cover art.

1 Like

Name: Leah
Age Group: 11-15
Why do you want to join: I love working with different people. And creating a story in a group is basically why I have episode.
Strengths: Writing, coding(I can let the reader customize their character)
Weaknesses: I don’t really have any. But I guess you can say adding art in the story.

1 Like

Hey

1 Like

so sorry but we are no longer accepting people

1 Like

Ok thats fine

1 Like

Forum Name: ella.writes
Name): Ella

Why Do You Want To Join: I think being in a group is actually very helpful, we can help each other out and also it will help to stay motivated. And it’s a great opportunity to make new friends.

Strengths: Story planning, story ideas, directing, coding, character and outfit creation, staying organized. Spanish is my first language, I can help with latin characters.

Weaknesses: I am very commited so sometimes I get carried away and write more than I was supossed to. I have no editing skills at all. English is not my first language so maybe I will have some errors.

P.S: Some weekends I wont be able to work since I tend to go on little getaways with my boyfriend, but I will let you guys know in advance. Also, on Wednesday 28th I’m traveling to NYC but it will be just for a week.

1 Like

I’m sorry but we are no longer accepting applications